Auto Lock System?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SWiiTCHiKiLL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Hello there.

Well, at first, I'm posting this as I've gotten very pissed off this game because of the huge amount of leavers...The record: 5 games in a row including at least one leaver? Please, what the heck?...

However, I was thinking off how to get a balance between the teams if there's a leaver... Here my thoughts:

There should be an automatic leaver lock down system. With this example, I can explain easily what I meant:

3v3 MATCH:
- Team A - Team B
- 1 guy left team A
- the game got unbalanced: 2v3
- the auto lock system detected the bad and automatically locked one enemy champion from team B by sending him back to their base and locked his key inputs so that he got unable to move
- the game got balanced again: 2v2

The "victim", who gets locked by the system, should be chosen randomly by the server. This would get the fairness and balance back to the game.

And sure, if the leaver re-joins the game, the victim gets unlocked again.

So... that was my part of the ****. Now it's your turn. What do you think about my suggestion?

Féktelen Habzás

02-01-2011

its a very good idea actually so im far behind my team, im just gonna leave-relog until we got locked down their fed ally, or tank whoever is needed by checking the successful lockdown on skype

o, you killed 2 of us? were just gonna disconnect fast until we revive gj 1on1-ing our jax (or tf)
actually this is a very good strategy started at the start of the game with reconnecting before nexus killing so we all get a win

MagikalGiant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I think it sounds like a really good idea on paper. But there's an issue here and I don't mean the locked down person going into a rage. Team A is still at a disadvantage from the perspective that the locked down person on team B now acts as a spectator, warning his team of ganks or open lanes to backdoor team A. Even with the fog of war the spectator can watch wards carefully, etc.

Of course, you can always lock the camera to prevent this, but to COMPLETELY lock a random champion is a bit extreme, in my opinion. I'm trying to think from the point of view of the locked person.

Something I've wanted for a while now is a more intelligent bot system as trying a champion with good ol' Master "Turret Diver" Yi Bot, is good - but you never get a real feel of what it's like to play the champion under pressure. If we had this, the leaver could be replaced with a super-bot. But with the current bot system, all it will do is feed the other team even more and put you in a deeper disadvantage.

Needless to say, something needs to be done about the leaver situation, and they've attempted to counter this with these leaver points. Which, when you think about it, is one of the best ideas since beta. Until, of course, the PVP.net system encounters errors and you start being disconnected from the game against your own will...

Aries 2203

23-08-2011

thats a terrible idea, your suggesting that someone who's done nothing worng is then forced to just sit there and not be allowed to play because of someone else being a ****. how is that a good way of dealing with leavers. the leaver gets off scot free and you end up just pissing off someone who wants to play.

CaffeinatedPingu

23-08-2011

This is aweful because then that person doesnt get to play hence making unfair on the person that gets locked!