19th Birthday Treat! Please read Riot.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotRodGG

14-11-2012

Hello my names Ryan Worth I'm currently 18, I suffer from a terminal muscle wasting disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy details of the condition are here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchenn...ophy#Prognosis

TL;DR - Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease which eventually affects all voluntary muscles and involves the heart and breathing muscles in later stages.

The life expectancy is currently estimated to be around 25, but this varies from patient to patient. Recent advancements in medicine are extending the lives of those afflicted. The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, which is a leading UK charity focusing on all muscle disease, states that "with high standards of medical care young men with Duchenne muscular dystrophy are often living well into their 30s".

It is my birthday on the 23rd of November I would love to be able to have the chance to maybe play with some rioters or even pro players from teams like CLG.eu and SK. I would also like to have an input on how to improve the accessibility to other disabled players.

The long term project I would like to achieve is a kind of Paralympics esports sub competition within the league.

If there's any present I'd want more is to be able to have something like this arranged with riot as I'm unsure what the future holds.

For proof I've attached a picture of me meeting David Cameron the Prime Minister of the UK for my previous Birthday.

Also maybe have a new skin and the profits be donated to http://www.muscular-dystrophy.org/ the charity campaign to use for research.

Would love someone to post this on NA forum as I can't!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Parsons_PM_Ryan_Worth-659.JPG
Views:	14351
Size:	901.6 KB
ID:	105177  

mp14 cro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2012

Good luck and I think Riot will respond on this soon.

mistokles

14-11-2012

Best of luck!

Leptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2012

Upvoted the post and I wish you the very best!

Martineet

Master Recruiter

14-11-2012

Good luck!

Edin Jadadic

14-11-2012

GL!

Minilano

14-11-2012

Good luck!

Brother Roga

14-11-2012

I hope they give you a chance to visit Riot HQ like Joe had!

PewPewDead

14-11-2012

Good luck bro!

crtica

14-11-2012

I support you and i really hope youll get what you want. GL cya in game

1234511 ... 25