So this is the case that broke my 96 case streak....

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultraLULS

Member

10-11-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/406966/#nogo

I voted to punish, and I voted in the 'Very Few' which must be <5%. This case highlights one of the major flaws of tribunal, 95% of people just read the first case and don't bother looking at the others.

Two games. The first this guy didn't do much, asking for reports within 30 seconds but okay - pardon.
But look at the chat log of the second, if people bothered to read it there is no way it would be pardoned:

Galio [All] [00:13:54] stfu plz
Galio [00:14:20] stfu
Galio [00:14:41] malph is bad
Galio [00:24:00] xD stfu corki
Galio [00:26:48] i will report dat noob bot lane
Galio [00:27:22] so do u corki
Galio [00:27:29] ur stuff is fail
Galio [All] [00:31:34] report dat noob jungler plz
Galio [00:31:59] GET LIFE *****
Galio [00:33:09] i shouldn't have buy ap idiot
Galio [All] [00:34:15] report malhpit

Yes the above is taken out of 'context', but the continual harassing of corki and especially what is in bold absolutely deserves a punish.

tl;dr: Please read more than the first case when considering to pardon, and qq about my 100 streak.

Yours sincerely, rank 76 tribunal voter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juror

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Curious; how many of those 96 cases did you punish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossShade

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Are we maybe seeing people spam Pardon because they're annoyed at the tribunal punishing a small case of unjustified bans?

Would be so ironic if Riot decided to fix that issue in the tribunal.

;']


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bikalos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-11-2012

about 80-90% im sure


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-11-2012

What's your tribunal rating, and what rank are you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightcrest

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraLULS View Post
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/406966/#nogo

I voted to punish, and I voted in the 'Very Few' which must be <5%. This case highlights one of the major flaws of tribunal, 95% of people just read the first case and don't bother looking at the others.

Two games. The first this guy didn't do much, asking for reports within 30 seconds but okay - pardon.
But look at the chat log of the second, if people bothered to read it there is no way it would be pardoned:

Galio [All] [00:13:54] stfu plz
Galio [00:14:20] stfu
Galio [00:14:41] malph is bad
Galio [00:24:00] xD stfu corki
Galio [00:26:48] i will report dat noob bot lane
Galio [00:27:22] so do u corki
Galio [00:27:29] ur stuff is fail
Galio [All] [00:31:34] report dat noob jungler plz
Galio [00:31:59] GET LIFE *****
Galio [00:33:09] i shouldn't have buy ap idiot
Galio [All] [00:34:15] report malhpit

Yes the above is taken out of 'context', but the continual harassing of corki and especially what is in bold absolutely deserves a punish.

tl;dr: Please read more than the first case when considering to pardon, and qq about my 100 streak.

Yours sincerely, rank 76 tribunal voter.
Well, I get a lot of cases being punished while in fact they should not. When I'm judging them, I know that people will get them punished but I still click pardon. You know why?

Beause I prefer to save people rather than have the best rank in the tribunal. Maybe you should do the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon King Rob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-11-2012

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodulko

Senior Member

10-11-2012

you sir are lucky you got ths far with your 96 case streak

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/406894/

im getting like 2 pardons per 20 cases that shuld be punished this is one of them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultraLULS

Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrest View Post
Well, I get a lot of cases being punished while in fact they should not. When I'm judging them, I know that people will get them punished but I still click pardon. You know why?

Beause I prefer to save people rather than have the best rank in the tribunal. Maybe you should do the same.
Maybe instead of trying to be indie you should vote how the community needs to clean itself up. If you're happy to be sworn at in capitals, then perhaps you should go play COD where that is the status quo.

I do not vote to 'get rank', that comes with voting as the community requires, applying the summoners code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimist View Post
What's your tribunal rating, and what rank are you?
11882

94.8% Accuracy

Ranking 76

Have been higher but dropped two days of cases, one due to missing/time zone refresh and one due to website being down during the time I usually do them.

Have done 13 cases wrong. At least 8 of them I believe I got them right and its a case of people not reading more than the first case, eg a 0-25 purposeful feeder on the 2nd page. A few cases were borderline, a few more I must have pressed the wrong button because I was way off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juror View Post
Curious; how many of those 96 cases did you punish?
4 pardons, and I am a strict give them a benifit of a doubt-er. They've just been really really toxic cases where there is absolutely no way you could honestly allow them to continue.

Only about 4 pardons and I am one to give more than the average benefit of the doubt. There were a few borderline cases I skipped due to mixed languages, however every single one I skipped was later punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebelSoldier

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juror View Post
Curious; how many of those 96 cases did you punish?
That is a silly question tbh.

Of course you punish most of your cases in Tribunal. The people are in there for a reason, you know?

Aaaand: In my last 100 cases i pardoned about 5 people. In 4 occasions i was right with majority or overwhelming majority. Just the recent one got punished and I was on "minority" with my pardon decision.

Aaaand˛: That obviously means I pressed punish on 95% of mentioned cases. And yes, this is right. And yes, the people deserved it. And again: People are in the Tribunal for a reason. So if you have more Pardons then Punishes you're doing something wrong...


12