Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want a Europian PBE server?

Yes, it's hard to tell apart bugs from pure lag. 1250 95.2%
No. 63 4.8%
Voters 1313 .

[Oficial][Poll] PBE server for Europe: Yes or no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormFox1989

11-13-2012

This would help a bit I guess.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-13-2012

51-0 Those enemies are feeding us soo much :3

LordZephyroth

11-13-2012

Yeah ! must report them for intentionally feeding

24Seven

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Ok everyone please teel your friend's, say in chatrrom's and stuff becaause we need alot more people if Riot is at least going to SEE this thread.

Raven no Yume

11-15-2012

I think they have seen it by now, hopefully they are discussing how to respond, if to respond at all.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-15-2012

60-0 This matchmaking is the best :P LOL

24Seven

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Those who vote and/or agree with this, please comment or just a simple bump, it take's 2 second's.

cachuly

11-15-2012

a lot of people think EU don't need a PBE server, but laag just Fu** we so hard, bot have perfect timing and probably can't test some bugs an errors cause this.

sorry for my english, i'm studing it, ths for read and have fuuun

GayMouse

11-16-2012

Quote:
24Seven:
C'mon people... i see tons of people watching but no one voting nor commenting...
Don't you want a european PBE server?

Here you go, i voted no. Srsly 200ms arn't much of a trouble, stop asking silly stuff.
This request has nothing legit, stop posting about this.

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

11-16-2012

I'm with you guys in principle, but practicality is more important. Keeping an eye on platforms is a difficult job especially one dedicated to the testing of upcoming features.

At this time it's something which is based in the US but it's not US specific, if that makes sense. I've no doubt we'd love to have a European test server, but the practical side of information gathering and splitting the base of players, not to mention the extra resources required to manage an extra platform mean it isn't a priority for now, and may never be, as we need those resources to maintain live platforms.

The main thing is whether a European specific PBE would mean better data or more data and I'm not convinced it would. We already gather so much feedback from the PBE that a Euro based one would add a massive amount of work for very little extra input.