Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you want a Europian PBE server?

Yes, it's hard to tell apart bugs from pure lag. 1250 95.2%
No. 63 4.8%
Voters 1313 .

[Oficial][Poll] PBE server for Europe: Yes or no?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Ok, i made this so Riot can see the amount of people that want one. Riot it's really really hard almost impossible to distinguish a bug/glich from pure lag...

Edit1: thanks to Aechidna for reminding me of this: Also, since it is one server for the entire world, the login queue's take LITTERALY 30min to let us login on a normal day, let us not speak of the time's of new champion's, skin's etc. when they are even bigger...

We're not asking for a EUW PBE server and EUNE and such, we're just asking ONE server for it can be both EUNE and EUW server's.... Please...

As for the player's, please upvote, comment, bump and select an option from the poll.

GalacticTraveler

11-10-2012

bump

Raven no Yume

11-10-2012

Not "official" but a regarding a EU PBE server is always nice, let's hope they notice.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Lich Gami:
Not "official" but a regarding a EU PBE server is always nice, let's hope they notice.

Obviously it's not official lol, but by official i meant, this post HOPEFULLY is what decide's if we get a european PBE server (or not).

Plus i cant change the title lol

Aechidna

11-10-2012

Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Apart from lags and such how are all the thousands of testing players supposed to test stuff if they can't get logged in for one. And for two can't buy stuff in the store because it's almost ALWAYS down or bugged or overrun or I don't know what.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
Aechidna:
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Apart from lags and such how are all the thousands of testing players supposed to test stuff if they can't get logged in for one. And for two can't buy stuff in the store because it's almost ALWAYS down or bugged or overrun or I don't know what.

Oh yeah almost forgot that ove because it's only one server for the entire world, the login queue's are always huge, i'll add it up top :3

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

I'm gonna say hi to someone:
Hello, Mr. Bump! May i get a raise?
Your fired!
Farewell sir!

o__o

LordZephyroth

11-10-2012

I'm from Eu and i have my 1st account lvl 30 on Na since 2 years and 8 months.
I agree with the "lag" latency problems , since u can't test anything with that delay.
It would be also a good thing if : Real Eu country players could switch region with their accounts from NA to EU since i spent like over 300€ on my account...got 102/105 champs , 10 pages runes lots of skins (pulsfire ezreal included....) so we deserve a decent threatment.
not only Na players....even EU players are important.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Quote:
LordZephyroth:
I'm from Eu and i have my 1st account lvl 30 on Na since 2 years and 8 months.
I agree with the "lag" latency problems , since u can't test anything with that delay.
It would be also a good thing if : Real Eu country players could switch region with their accounts from NA to EU since i spent like over 300€ on my account...got 102/105 champs , 10 pages runes lots of skins (pulsfire ezreal included....) so we deserve a decent threatment.
not only Na players....even EU players are important.

Thank you, and yeah you're right, both region's and perhaps one in Asia or something if they complain of lag aswell, because i am all foward on wanting to help Riot, i help tribunal PBE, etc. but it is REALLY hard for me to test something new in PBE because of the lag, plus the login queue since that server is for thw rold instead of a region.

Now since i can't play decent because of lag plus the login queue, i am now only playing like 1 hour a week of PBE and it's all on bot matches... Something i really wish i could do more...

Evil Toazter

11-10-2012

bump