Unique Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulseammo

19-06-2010

Hello folks, I fear that this one will have been done to death but after 10minutes googling I can't find the answer. Also the Items/Aura Stacking FAQ doesn't seem to answer this.

What I want to know is do two DIFFERENT unique passives stack with each other? For instance, I know that you can't stack 2x Last Whisper to get 80% armour penetration but can you stack 1x Last Whisper and 1x Infinity Edge to gain 40% armour penetration + 250% crits?

If you can't stack two different unique passives how does the game choose which one to use if you buy both items?

Thanks!

Nekrensha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2010

Last whisper and Infinty stack just fine, as do all other items, unique passive is just in case you buy the same item twice.

There is one exception though afaik. That is sheen, Triforce and Lich, they don' stack.

Pulseammo

20-06-2010

Thank you for your help

Zeophix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

np

JumboJet

03-07-2011

All the different uniques stack. Not the same items though.

If the item doesn't stack with something, it will tell you in the item description.

Puschel the Soft

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrensha View Post
There is one exception though afaik. That is sheen, Triforce and Lich, they don' stack.
There is one more I can think of: Manamune/Teaor of the Goddess/Archangel's mana stacking effect.

iRomy

04-01-2012

Sheen Lich should stack,
unique passive is for attack damage while lich is ability

Father Tunde

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcagelinos View Post
Sheen Lich should stack,
unique passive is for attack damage while lich is ability
No, it takes the higher of the two.