Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adopt a noob program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon Jeffro

12-31-2010

I could join as a nugget, I'm horrible ranked. 11 Wins, 24 Losses and everyone tells me to stay out of playing ranked games because I'm such a huge n00b. I do have my good moments and I have tried writing a AP blitzcrank guide in the past (it's still on leaguecraft but it's severely outdated.)

What I do want to know if there is any requirement to how many times you have to be online and stuff. I casually play this game along with other games so yeah. I prefer champions like Pantheon, Ezreal when Hybrid was still viable, Miss fortune when she was free and I play Blitzcrank alot when the team needs a tank. (but still fail sometimes )

Feroz

12-31-2010

Hello Jeffro. - Well there isn't really a requirement except whatever requirements or expectations the mentors that you get assigned to might have.

That's why it's important that you get to be paired up with a mentor who play same times as you do and is okay with the amount of time you play / amount of help you need.

- I will add you to the program and have a talk with you soon on LoL - I'll add you in there (:

Subguy

12-31-2010

it is imo even more important for the mentors to have a lowlvl account so that while playing with the nuggets, you don't get them paired up with people with much more experience.

sure it is a bit mean from the side of the more experienced player but what is a nugget supposed to learn while being paired up againsat people with 10-20 more lvls

Ediwir

Recruiter

12-31-2010

in for the mentor part knowing most champs, around 850+ games, skype, TS, can quickly get ventrilo or others if needed :P
decent english too :P

ps. i also have a smurf if needed, i just have to remember his password °_° old one, did for testing...

Kathaklysm

01-01-2011

Hey all, I'd like to join as a "partner", meaning I just need some guidance on a few characters but I'm not a nugget (180+ wins). I'm best with ranged champions, best with MF, good with morgana/kog/ryze/lux...etc. Also play only 1 tank, Mordekaiser with which I'm great. Now I want if someone can guide me on playing some other tanks but mostly melee champions. As long as I ever played RPG's I've always chosen ranged champions, so I guess that's why I'm good with them now. But I SUCK with melee ones, the more squishy ones. So I'd like to learn to play better with Olaf (as he is now free), Tryndamere and some others (I forgot now lol). So, anyone up for it?

The Sexecutioner

01-01-2011

I'd like to be adopted as a nugget

Feroz

01-01-2011

I do agree Subguy, it's important that you use a smurf-account. I would advise the mentors to take time to make one as it will make it a lot easier for your nugget to learn.

- Will be trying to pair up ppl today (:

Subguy

01-01-2011

I already have 1 or 2 smurfs to play with friends so that ain't a problem here

online thorughout the evening hours gmt+1

Xurharian

01-01-2011

I'd really like to be adopted if possible..

Jake Sieghardt

01-01-2011

I'd like to be adopted too.
Around 50 wins, lvl 18, playing mostly as Morgana.
Can use ts/ventrilo