Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adopt a noob program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwerty5522

02-05-2015

Quote:
Feroz:
ADMINISTRATOR ROLE ADDED

I know how fast projects as this can turn very time consuming, and since I want to be able to support this project without it consuming too much of my time. I would like to add a new role to the program. I am going to chose to call this role, admin, until I find something more fitting. The role of the Admins is to make sure everything is going as planned and, that nuggets and mentors are set up with each other. – This way I’m hoping to make sure that you will always be able to reach an admin.

- Mentors and nuggets will be listed in the reply below.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Is this the same program then all the others or is this own,?

- To sign up to the program go to our mentor-nugget forums here (http://www.fakegaming.eu/AaN/forums/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=e505410fc489d3ce7916fdbec648ab93). You can also check out events and more at our other forums here. (http://www.fakegaming.eu/AaN/forums/index.php)
- Join us in the in-game chatroom NuggetHQ

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Bobbewieter

02-06-2015

I'm looking for someone to play with and help me out and teach me how to become decent at this game My name is Bobbewieter

KillSpamer

02-06-2015

**** YOU ALL MOTHER ****ERS BAN ME **** SUCKERS I LIKE **** AND PUSSSY **** ***** N****** BLACK MOTHER ****ER

SwedishCookieGod

02-08-2015

Hello! I would like to have a mentor! Add me ingame

Gatecrasherftw

02-08-2015

Hi,

Unsure if this is still going, but i've recently started playing and would like to start playing with other people in the same position as me, as well as maybe get some tips from better players as well.

I much prefer playing games with other people than just solo queuing, and i feel like i would put a lot more time in and learn a lot more if i had other people to play with.

Cheers

Tamamagunsou

02-10-2015

Hi,
me too am a totally Moba and especially Lol beginner. I am happy for some advises or nice groups of beginners who I can play with. Thanx in advance

See you in Game

JingaKinga

02-12-2015

Hello,
I am newbie looking for mentor to improve my game.

Tres24

02-14-2015

Well, I'm not totaly sure if I am qualified enough to be a mentor
(unranked Lvl 30) but I would like to help nuggets to make their first steps.
I think this is more helpfull then explaing them every "High-Elo" tactic/mechanic
They will find them out when their time has come soooo...

Anyway if you want a slightly insane freak who thinks he is the funniest person in existence
as a mentor ... add me ...
otherwise run for your lifes