Honor POINTS reduced to 0?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solarion

06-11-2012

I had about 105 points in Teamwork and nearly as much in Honorable Oppnent, I had some nice amounts in the other two. I had great teammate and honorable opponent badges. I haven't played for 3-4 days and I already knew I'll lose my badges but why did all my honor get reduced to 0? Please help, I haven't been suspended or anything!

Nikläus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

You might have been reported for Honor Begging. If you keep asking for honor, or if you are trading honor with teammates or premades, that could get your Honor Points resetted. Keep that in mind. Other than that, points shouldnt be resetted.

DropSuplex

06-11-2012

WTF ME TOO!
I never begged for honor maybe just 2 times..and my friend rarely honors nor have I ever been suspendet so why have I been reduced to 0?!
I had about 30 teamwork ..low honors..but still wtf..
Im getting sick of this...

Solarion

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio rL View Post
You might have been reported for Honor Begging. If you keep asking for honor, or if you are trading honor with teammates or premades, that could get your Honor Points resetted. Keep that in mind. Other than that, points shouldnt be resetted.
Read what I wrote. I'm not like those people on net who are clueless about everything. I'm informed on everything, I know the honor rules or w/e they are called. I haven't been banned or even warned for anything since the moment the honor feature went out. I haven't traded honor with teammates, I actually told all my premades not to honor since I don't wanna get banned or something, some may have kept doing it, I don't know. ( Especially 1 of them...he likes trolling me )

I have never begged for honor, at the end of a game I usually say "honor for X" which would mean "I will give honor to X and encourage my team to do it as well"

I remember someone telling me I'll get reported for honor begging after seeing I have 100+ honor in teamwork and honorable opponent...after I refused to give him honor.

And no, its not a HP reset. All my friends have their honor points. 10 or 20....they still have them. I have 0 in all. There is no specified reason, I claim this HP reset unjustified and DEMAND my honor points back. I've worked hard for those and would like people I know to stop loling at me for my bad luck.

Dr Exlerth

Wrenchman

07-11-2012

Send a ticket to the Support and ask them why your honor is gone.
If you've been a good guy along the honor without begging, you should still have them.

RobkeLT

07-11-2012

i was goted some honor point and i losed 50% of them .. wtf !
some ppl says that they geted icon for losed honor i dont get anithing

AT Vittles

07-11-2012

If you get punished by the Tribunal, your honour will have a reset.
If you asked for honour, your honour will have a reset.

If you think your honour didn't deserve a reset, contact the support team of Riot.

StormiNL

07-11-2012

Its lame if you get banned your honor is gone serious there is no point going for honor the system jsut sucks like tribunal..