Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxMrSaUsAgExX

11-19-2012

yeah thats the problem with PBE people think they can come on it and just get the free content when people that wana try out new stuff and send feedback to Riot we have 2 wait like 5 hours just to get loged on its very bad i think they should make the server bigger cause more people wana help riot but riot need to work more on the trolls and afkers on PBE thats really bad plz reply me

dreamwanderer

11-19-2012

Here's an idea for you. Make login queue prioritize players that report bugs they encounter.

omglisk

11-19-2012

I have been waiting for 1 hour... It said "Approximate wait time: 10 minutes"
1 hour later, it said "Approximate wait time: 15 minutes"
its just... frustrating... I really wish you could do something about it. I really like the idea of a server just for EU, because:

1. Less people, both for America and for EU
2. Less login queue in irregular times. Per exeample, if im online at 2 AM in europe, its not normal for other people to be on, thereby, queue will be shorter... but 2 AM in europe may aswell be like 5PM in America, a really nice time to go play and flood the servers...
3. Less ping, which turns out to be very annoying...

So, its just a suggestion

Dark2cosco

11-21-2012

in EU i cant enter, there is an error.

IdontHavePISHKA

Recruiter

11-22-2012

guys .. dont watch ur number in queue or minutes ... just wait and u will log in ;x thats how i do it every single time :0

TheAnis

11-22-2012

cewl

LordRiaper

12-01-2012

Quote:
ZeDGP:
Sim`ple if u dont log on in 15 days ur account is deleted i hate when pbe has the same pathc that pvp and u must wait 30 min for find a game so if u dont play once game per week u cant logg-on when a new patch is relased

Pretty sure I didn't log for more that 15 days and my account has not been deleted.

wolffar

12-01-2012

my friend started logging in 5 minutes after me and was logged in first????
getting kinda hopeless...

wolffar

12-01-2012

never mind he needed to wait 5 minutes on position 1 xD

Yadawg

12-04-2012

Dont know if some people are retarded ... You complain about the queue bein too long because of players playin at the moment AND then u want that the ones who are inactive since 15 days should be deleted. You understand that you will encourage the people to be more active on pbe, makin the queue much longer?