Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StickyOtter

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Quote:
Evil Toazter:
Give EU its own pbe server, problem solved, you welcome and ill take the free rp on cards or in-client credit

EU pbe server? $$$ not gon happen $$$ . one will do

ZeDGP

11-16-2012

Sim`ple if u dont log on in 15 days ur account is deleted i hate when pbe has the same pathc that pvp and u must wait 30 min for find a game so if u dont play once game per week u cant logg-on when a new patch is relased

Heel1

11-16-2012

"Your position in queue: Over 9000
Approximative wait time: 3hr 21min"
This is really awkward...i mean...who the ... would wait 3hr just to login?

MrRaep

11-16-2012

i dont think the PBE servers are up... I've been in queue all day, literally, just put myself in queue since when i woke up, still not in 11 hours later...

"your position in queue: over 9000" blablabla

XO WorstBehavior

Recruiter

11-17-2012

yea the PBE getting ****ter and ****ter

no way u can login.

Krazyfilo

11-17-2012

I agree with the idea of having a separate server for eu in pbe; it will decrease the lag for eu players trying to test the upcoming patch etc.

although i do agree with the need to sort out the problems with trolls and inactive players first, really annoying

Nefertum

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Been in the queue for 3 hours now, still saying over 9000 and '28 minutes remaining'

JeanMFClaude

11-18-2012

The PBE needs to become an exclusive thing again. Something like there are only so many people allowed to have active accounts and this rotates say every month. So people sign up and then they get an email with login details when it's their turn.

This may solve the problem of the ridiculous queue times or may not but to me it sounds pretty good, whether it's worth it and efficient to implement it is a different question

GreenJustice

11-19-2012

Do the PBE players even sleep? everytime I try to log in there's minimum 2000 ppl in a login que, EVERY TIME I mean like do they even sleep .....

El tobogan feliz

11-19-2012

Just a suggestion. If you don't want to increase the size of the server or create an european server, at least deliver a version of the pvp client that lets two active clients at the same time, so we can play in the normal server while we are waiting.