Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-05-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about Frequently Asked Questions here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/7E9DF6E51395AAA0D8215B5DFE06B491BC12BEA9

AT Vittles

11-05-2012

I just watched TV in the meanwhile.
It was still annoying though.

mrtilengo13

11-06-2012

what about making the timer to let ppl that logged in after the last patch and are more active into the server faster then the ones that just come to get new champs and troll? Im on PBE almost every week and I haven't been able to try anything out -.-

TheRedDestroyer

11-07-2012

What about removing accounts that are inactive, and make space for more people, like me -.-.

24Seven

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Well that's a bummer... but what really sucks is people that are doing something else and don't log off, so we have to keep waiting.

Evil Toazter

11-10-2012

Give EU its own pbe server, problem solved, you welcome and ill take the free rp on cards or in-client credit

DCC kaas

11-12-2012

i find it rather absurd that i have to wait 1 hour + to login to be able to play 1 match, to get a dc immediatly afterwards and having to que for another 1 hour +

MoltenHeaven

11-16-2012

Why in god's name did I try to log in, get a big queue. 1 min later my mate insta logs in and I try again and am stuck with queue...

smedatron

11-16-2012

man this que for over an 1hout now the time is froze on 2 hours 59 mins dam it

StickyOtter

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Um, i logged in, 2 hours over 9k clicked cancel loged in and it worked