Best champs to carry in low elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xzeer0

05-11-2012

You sir just make me brake my words >.>.
1st off you said "low elo"
2nd: What's so special about ezreal? Corki/Graves/MF/Ashe
3rd: You talk about fed irelia and stuff (Tell me a champion that is not "OP" when fed?)
4th: "lategame Karthus" How many "low elo" games you saw with more than 30-35 mins? (quite a rare thing, but still happens)
5th: For one from your whole post I agree that karthus needs a team that is used to play with a karthus.

FSKZ Dafuqq

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzeer0 View Post
You sir just make me brake my words >.>.
1st off you said "low elo"
2nd: What's so special about ezreal? Corki/Graves/MF/Ashe
3rd: You talk about fed irelia and stuff (Tell me a champion that is not "OP" when fed?)
4th: "lategame Karthus" How many "low elo" games you saw with more than 30-35 mins? (quite a rare thing, but still happens)
5th: For one from your whole post I agree that karthus needs a team that is used to play with a karthus.
1- I did say low elo I don't get what you mean with this.
- Ezreal AND corki have really good escapes however I prefer Ezreal the most due to global presence and a instant 'flash' every 10 seconds while corki cd is quite higher and slower but yes it goes further away. The thing about ezreal is that if said fed champions jump to him he can easily blink away from him and kite him from far while champions like ashe got no escape and get easily taken down in low elo since bruisers don't know their jobs. Same to graves since his dash is mostly to dodge a couple skillshots and for the AS boost but not rly a good escape ability.
3- Most champions? A good Fed Bruiser Vs a good fed ap carry or ad carry the bruiser wins however not all of them win. (however some ap carrys are really easy to kill bruisers with.)
4- most games lol. All my games are 30+ Minutes if not 40+.

xDiseL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

amumu, eve, morde

Nandrith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSKZ Dafuqq View Post
by low elo I mean in the 1.3-1.5k
Thats not really "low elo"
Since everyone starts with 1200 ELO everything higher than 1200 is "above average", so 1300-1500 is "slightly above average". "Low ELO" should be around 900-1100.

At that Elo i wouldn't suggest Tryn, since most teams are build around at least a bit of CC.
If you can farm well Jax is an extremely good lategame champ, but its hard to get fed with him.
Darius is pretty mean as well, but banned pretty often.

I would suggest KhaZix, he got so much damage when fed a bit and can easily engage and disengage with his jump and stealth. Although you will get bursted down pretty fast if you dont pay attention in teamfights.

xPoW3Rx

05-11-2012

EZREAL

XXooh

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollollolzilla View Post
Jax top
Amumu jungle

works till 1.4k
hahahahahahah could work til over 2.5k you know.

JustThatJordo

05-11-2012

Riven, Morde and Vlad

Xzeer0

05-11-2012

Quote:
1- I did say low elo I don't get what you mean with this.
- Ezreal AND corki have really good escapes however I prefer Ezreal the most due to global presence and a instant 'flash' every 10 seconds while corki cd is quite higher and slower but yes it goes further away. The thing about ezreal is that if said fed champions jump to him he can easily blink away from him and kite him from far while champions like ashe got no escape and get easily taken down in low elo since bruisers don't know their jobs. Same to graves since his dash is mostly to dodge a couple skillshots and for the AS boost but not rly a good escape ability.
3- Most champions? A good Fed Bruiser Vs a good fed ap carry or ad carry the bruiser wins however not all of them win. (however some ap carrys are really easy to kill bruisers with.)
4- most games lol. All my games are 30+ Minutes if not 40+.
Answers to your points:

1. Low elo can be carried easy with a champ mastered by you.
2. I also forgot tristana, but that's not really the point. Besides why are you talking like you are playing a 1v1 match up..??? Your team may be from "not so good players", but still you can use them for shields. And about Ashe: she have one of the most amazing ults + when you max her Q it's like a perma slow and it's really easy to kite a bruiser with that.
3. I kinda stated it in point 2
4. I told that from own experience, when I smurfed on 1300-1400 elo before a month or 2 ago.

Also if may add, FED champion doesn't mean SKILLED player with that champ

KeyboardWarrîor

05-11-2012

Quote:
Disagree.

ADC are not able to carry hard besides ezreal. They have no op escape so champions like Irelia if fed will destroy you. However I find that champs like Irelia , karthus with op lategame have amazing carrying potential however karthus not so much due to the fact that your team gotta know how to play with your suicides and your damage
Everyone forgets about Caitlyn, Net Launcher + Trap, I don't think i've ever been caught by someone as Caitlyn unless i make some obviously stupid mistake out of greed :P

myballs18852

05-11-2012

Katarina 4 sure, very hard snowballing and roaming AP champ.
Also very good in teamfights and one of the best cleaners of the game.

If you duo, you should ask your partner to go amumu if he can play him, those two combined can win a 2v5 fight.