Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProD IHQ

12-03-2012

Can't to account i have done all thinks but it wount let me do it.. and i can't chance region.. it says Please select the region that is closest to you. and nothing els ?

ProD IHQ

12-03-2012

Can't make account for PBE and don't know why. i have done what is asked and i read all about it. but i can't change region it says.
Please select the region that is closest to you.

And there is nothing that i can change like what region i want there is nothing just says that and nothing els.. what can i do about this ?

And when i Click play for free then it says Loading.. just 1 sec and then its again play for free

Meshkiz

12-03-2012

Registration is closed! for about 2 months because there are lots of players in PBE...

DaliusK

12-04-2012

I've been trying to register at PBE for atleast half a year now, but I keep missing the registration and now it's closed for two months. I hope you open it up sooner and I don't miss it

funkyguymcmac

Recruiter

01-01-2013

hmm.will my masteries,runes,champs.etc.be saved if i start to play on that PBE thingy?

TylerTheDragon

01-12-2013

Quote:
cartman444:
hmm.will my masteries,runes,champs.etc.be saved if i start to play on that PBE thingy?

They aren't connected , its like having 2 accounts , none of your content from your other non-PBE account will not be affected , they have no connection whatsoever

NoMoreEnerGy

01-13-2013

i was in a game today and i got banned for leaving becasue i had to eat but when i finnish and we won the game it said i was banned and im like WTF i did nothing wrong

Fenirex

01-19-2013

It say me "Sign up Failed" why? =(

NOR Arndriel

01-31-2013

Hmh i have a problem too.
I downloaded the game today, everything was fine. But i cant update it, the first part of the update is working and when this part finished i see a negative timer and 0% finished at update. Can anyone help me?

Edit: ok, now it works

But how can i create an account or when does the registration beeing opened?
Sorry, but my english isnt so well

LaronX

02-15-2013

I wanted to re download the PBE client because mine seems buggy but it redircets me to the singe up post. I have an account I want the client.