Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhageQuit

Release QA Analyst

11-02-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about Frequently Asked Questions here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/7E9DF6E51395AAA0D8215B5DFE06B491BC12BEA9

Stryker25

11-03-2012

I've been waiting for 2 days and have not received IP and RP, what do I do?

Fopi Cptn Fœtal

11-03-2012

U have to be lv 30.

Stryker25

11-03-2012

yes im level 30 but i havent rp and ip

KralleLP

11-03-2012

yes im level 30 but no ip/rp.. HELP

scoundreltype

11-03-2012

This is bull****. I signed up but couldn't download the client right away and now I can't even download it cause the closed the beta. WTF riot. I'm already part of it and you won't let me download it????

uNt

11-04-2012

I signed up on thursday , got lvl 30 on thursday and didnt got my RP neither IPs till today. Didnt got the Sunday's RP and IP aswell. And now every game I play I dont get the IPs from that game ..

PampyDoom

11-04-2012

Same problem.

There are a lot of bugs atm like:

- Shop Session Expired, relog won't fix it's bugged.
- People get no IP from any games.
- Connection to chat is lost, you cannot reconnect either.
- IP/RP doesn't come and players say they are still lv 1.

I know it's crowded in the PBE, but looks like everything what's useful is crashed.
Players have to play with the free champions of the week, because they cannot and will not get any IP/RP. Players cannot test any champion and end up with the free champions.

I wanna ask if Riot is knowing about this and maybe take some actions?

Without these functions PBE can be closed, because simple players cannot test things!

BTM TBjpsM1

11-04-2012

Quote:
uNtSingle:
I signed up on thursday , got lvl 30 on thursday and didnt got my RP neither IPs till today. Didnt got the Sunday's RP and IP aswell. And now every game I play I dont get the IPs from that game ..

ME TOO

Flumshack

11-06-2012

I didn't get the start IP and RP either, but i got the weekly points yesterday. I bought champs and skins, but the skins won't work! If I check them in the store, it claims I own them, but when i try to select one for a game, i can't!