Ip Boost glitch? Or riot being nice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joshin IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

29-12-2010

According to my friend Britishdog he purchased a 1 day riot point boost yesterday but checking it ou this morning he found it said 19 days of ip boost left. Was this to compensate or some sort of graphical glitch.

Im also very annoyed that I was going to buy one yesterday haha.

Anyone have any idea what happened?

AREYOUMADBRO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-12-2010

glitch i think

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

29-12-2010

but in visual glitch or actually having the ip boost. Ill ask him tommorrow.

Ahri Nine Tails

29-12-2010

Considering the max you can get in one purchase is a 14 day boost, I'd assume it's a graphical glitch. Just see what happens, as you mentioned.

Enerfereth

Banned

29-12-2010

Visual glitch imho. I just bought some runes and it still shows i have the IP, however the cost prices are written red, so it just didn't change. It's quite usual to be honest, happens often when buying RP that it shows you didn't get any, but you can buy for it.

Rhoda Issa

29-12-2010

You should be able to see if it is just a glitch or not from the My Account page located on the top right in the shop. it keeps tracks of all the things you earn/buy; gifts/refunds from Riot should be displayed there too.

Tamsakin

29-12-2010

If it is a IP glitch (not visual), your mate is gonna be pretty pissed you ratted him out! :P

I'm sure it's a visual glitch though so you're fine xD

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

29-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Flamingo View Post
You should be able to see if it is just a glitch or not from the My Account page located on the top right in the shop. it keeps tracks of all the things you earn/buy; gifts/refunds from Riot should be displayed there too.
Apart from this is not my account but we shall see. The servers have been buggy lately with all the disconnections

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

30-12-2010

Ok sorry to ressurect this but the boost does indeed apear to give IP. Im now insanely jealous! >.<

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

30-12-2010

Any riot memeber to post on this or something? is this supposed to happen?