Best ADC in the world ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Droogie

31-10-2012

Hi, everything is in the title, who do you think are the best ADC in the world ?

Up to me :

n1 : Chaox
n2 : Aphromo
n3 : Yellowpete / Ganja

King Myth

02-11-2012

to me it's

Number 1 : Chaox
Number 2 : DoubleLift
Number 3 : Yellowpete

Sinitar

02-11-2012

#1: RobertxLee (he butchered aphromoo pretty hard today)
#2 - ... : other pro player adc's

i like m5, clg.eu, other european teams and how their botlanes play, but robert is above all other adc's skillwise.
tbh, i hope extinkt on vayne beats him in singapore, but it wont happen im afraid

Sinndor

04-11-2012

I sil dont get it why people start use ADC for ad carry instead AD. Did yo ever see APC, JungleC or TOPC. Where this come from.

INemI

04-11-2012

The discussion is pointless since we don't have full audio logs from the mentioned players' teams on any tournaments recently. If we're talking about soloQ though, I'd say:

1. RobertxLee
2. Aphromoo
3. Tied Chaox and Doublelift

TheCoccolino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

[TPA] Bebe followed by aphromoo and RobertxLee in my opinion.

btw, adc is different from AD because AD refers to every single hero that focuses on damage (a jungler or top can be an AD, but can't really carry a game because he has to build some tankiness)

cathartic

05-11-2012

It's difficult to compare ADCs, since quite often it's the support has more influence over who wins bot lane. For this reason it's ridiculous to only look at individual solo queue games as some posters in this thread seem to (since one ADC may be queueing with a partner who knows them well, whilst the other is not, or is perhaps experimenting with a different champion or build). Championship games for real money is what counts.

However, in order to be considered the best "ADC", then I'd suggest they also need to be the best player in their team. For example, whilst YellowPete and Bebe are both great ADCs, they are to an extent overshadowed by Froggen and Toyz respectively, who to some degree carry them.

So which pro ADCs are the main stars of their team - which are expected to do the carrying rather than rely on mid or top?

I'd suggest some candidates:

CaptainJack - Azubu Blaze
Aphormoo - mTwa

Another one I've been impressed with recently is IcePhantasy from I Want Cookies - although that team is too young to know what they're really capable of.

Sinitar

06-11-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5hbvZDt4Q&feature=plcp
robertxlee vs aphromoo clash of the titans

4everD5 MentalG

06-11-2012

1. Aphroo
2. Doublelift
3. Chaox

Yellowpete always gets outfarmed..

VirtualMuffin

06-11-2012

You shouldn't list these people as the best adc in the world.

Maybe the best in the pro scene. But best at all ? You can't really discuss that.

In the top 500-1000 of each server there may be ad carries just as good as these people. They may have the skill to carry in solo queue but not ranked teams.

This doesn't make them a worse ad carry. It's just they haven't really got into the ranked team scene and so you haven't heard of them.