Sejuani and Leona support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frankrike

30-10-2012

Hello,

I play a lot of support and are looking for a new challenge, I have seen some Leona from time to time in ranked but never Sejuani. I have a hard time figuring why Leona would be a stronger pick then Sejuani, while Leona have many stuns, she almost only succeed in stunning one or two enemies during a fight, while Sejuani should be able to slow multiple targets. Besides that Sejuanis ult should be easier to land properly. I haven't been looking at the numbers but could it be that Sejuani can deal more damage to?

Now I would like your opinion on this, when would Leona be stronger and when would Sejuani be better? I would like all answers to be serious and written with a neutral point of view.

LoveJessAndPoppy

30-10-2012

I jungle Sej, but she'll never support.

Q is too long a cd. **** damage
W will push the lane, it's sustained damaged so wont work well.
E is your slow, average damage
R is the only reason I can even see Sejuani support being questioned.

Why when Sona, or Leona can do much better. And bring more to the table. Heals/Slows/Stuns/Buffs/Movement speed.

Sejuani support is a gimmick. If you want some semi rewarding semi viable. Try Maokai/Jarvan

SilentK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-10-2012

Leona has basically 3 stuns, not IMMOBILIZE effect, its a hard core stun, while sejuani could achieve the same level of effectivesness, it would fail vs escapey enemies (ezreal)

also leona can afford and maxout that W and throw herself in the fray, might not make it, but she will hold a great deal of punishment early on, while sejuani can't, but she still has to get close to the enemy to be effective

the only situation of sejuani being better than leona is late game, but with a squishy, always endegaring itself support, i doubt u would reach late game

i rather have a LITTLE harder to hit ultimate with basically the same effect and most likely a stun, worse case scenario a 80% slow, than having a hell lane phase where i jump on enemy carry to apply my stuff then find out i lose all my hp or die in the attempt of REACHING him....

ForceObscure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentK View Post
Leona has basically 3 stuns, not IMMOBILIZE effect, its a hard core stun, while sejuani could achieve the same level of effectivesness, it would fail vs escapey enemies (ezreal)
Leona has 2 stuns: Q and R (which can be only a slow). E is ONLY a root (it does NOT interrupt channeled abilities like Nunu's ultimate or attacks).
Know this is important when u play her.

SkinJunkieXL

30-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceObscure View Post
Leona has 2 stuns: Q and R (which can be only a slow). E is ONLY a root (it does NOT interrupt channeled abilities like Nunu's ultimate or attacks).
Know this is important when u play her.
She has 3 stuns, her Q and R, but her shield ( w ) stuns too if enemy stays on you. So u are incorrect about this.

Sarcio

30-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomLun View Post
She has 3 stuns, her Q and R, but her shield ( w ) stuns too if enemy stays on you. So u are incorrect about this.
W stuns? lolz... not true.

konefsta

30-10-2012

they need to buff sejuani , reduce her slow if you want , but increase her Q range , and her power . she is useless right now .

EIias

30-10-2012

Sometimes I like to play Karthus support. I harass with my Q, slow with my W to secure kills for the carry (80% slow lasts for 5 seconds at rank 5).

Dayanne Rockstar

30-10-2012

Please, don't even try Sejuani suport she would be soo bad that it isn't even fun...