ELO Hell (reset ELO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virilax

29-12-2010

Is there anyway to reset one's ELO? - As quite frankly due to horrible teams my ELO has fallen from ~1170 to 940. And this just causes a downward spiral effect of bad gameplay/teams and no fun whatsoever...

Wik Zhalifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-12-2010

either wait for season 2 or try to duo queue with a good friend and try to pick strong champion combinations...
think about your enemy team may be same unlucky as you and if you really are so low then they won't be able to handle your proper gaming...

Aerna

29-12-2010

Have you considered that maybe you were higher than you were supposed to be?

Karalius

29-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virilax View Post
Is there anyway to reset one's ELO? - As quite frankly due to horrible teams my ELO has fallen from ~1170 to 940. And this just causes a downward spiral effect of bad gameplay/teams and no fun whatsoever...
the fact you were 1170 shows you are not a great player and the difference between 1170 and 940 is non existent. So you are where you are supposed to be.

Klipp2

29-12-2010

Play premade 5x5 or 3x3... Solo isn't quite... something you can say "I'm da bawss"

Virilax

29-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by karalius View Post
the fact you were 1170 shows you are not a great player and the difference between 1170 and 940 is non existent. So you are where you are supposed to be.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Don't reply on this thread ever again, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohachhin View Post
either wait for season 2 or try to duo queue with a good friend and try to pick strong champion combinations...
think about your enemy team may be same unlucky as you and if you really are so low then they won't be able to handle your proper gaming...
How doesn 'duo queue' work

Jimmiie Akesson

29-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by karalius View Post
My elo is **** because of **** teams. I got very low elo and thats why I'm creating a new account. I'm pretty sure I'd beat the **** out of you and my elo on my old acc is almost at 1000.

Krepo

29-12-2010

Elo hell doesn't exist. Man up and get out of it. If you're good enough, you can. End of story

Nunna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information