[Champion Suggestion] Dr. Walter - The Mad Doctor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainymood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2010

Dr. Walter – The Mad Doctor
Roles: Melee, support, fighter, slow

Story – ?

“Like my Zed brother always Zed: I might not have a med-school degree, but when you get shot you'll be happy I'm here ”

Appearance – Well built human male with darkish brown pants and rolled up long sleeve shirt covered by a giant white lab coat, stained in blood. He is also wearing a white mask which is partially covered in blood. In one hand he’s holding a syringe, which is constantly leaking blood. In the other hand he’s holding a scalpel.

General Stats -
Health: 8/10
Attack: 6/10
Spells: 2/10
Difficulty: 5/10

Blood - Dr. Walter will be using blood as his mana, instead of having a full mana/energy bar which depletes when using spells Dr. Walter generates (more like saps) blood from enemies which charge his blood bar. When the time is right Dr. Walter can unleash his fury on his enemies, using his abilities and draining his blood bar again. He passively also leaks some blood from his syringe because … well, just because. (This mechanic is very similar to WoW’s rage bar).

Abilities

Passive - Bloody Hell
Whenever Dr. Walter is hit by any spell or attack he drains life from the attacker dealing X amount of damage and Dr. Walter gains 1 blood, this effect can occur not more than 10 times per second.

(Passive blood regen when he gets hit, always nice to have)

Q – Vaccinate (cost: none – 2 second cooldown)
Dr. Walter stabs a target unit with his syringe, dealing X damage draining the unit’s blood and granting him 10 blood.

(His spammable blood generating spell, needed for almost every other of Dr. Walter's spells)

W – Blood transfer (toggle: 10 blood per second – 20 second cooldown)
Dr. Walter transfers his blood to a friend / enemy unit increasing / decreasing its movement speed by X% and deals / heals X% of its health per second.

(This spell can save lives, which is a doctor's main priority. But it can also take lives just as easily)

E – Bloody mess (cost: 50 blood – 10 second cooldown)
Dr. Walter leaks blood all over the place, creating a bloody mess which slows enemies trapped in it by X% and dealing X damage per second.

(AoE slow, might seem a bit OP? At first I was thinking about a channeled AoE taunt, draining a high amount of blood per second)

R – Hunger for blood
Passive – Dr. Walter hungers for blood, increasing his damage by X to targets under 30/40/50% health.

Active –

(Still not really figured this one out)

I'm still working on it but I kinda seem stuck here with ideas. I want Dr. Walter to be a tanky melee support. This was my general idea and I hope you guys can help me out here!

(Verily inspired by https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...690#post769690)

P.S. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, as you might've guessed. I'm not English.

Rainymood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

This is pretty awesome! I feel like Riot used my Q en E spells for The Crimson Reaper, Vladimir! Neat!

KrolZydow

05-08-2010

If you feel that they made Q and E on based of your champ. Check out my ArmorGust

MAGAZINE

25-03-2011

Where did i heard that phrase.. oh ye Dr. Ned and Zed from Borderlands xD..
but ye.. the idea is cool..