Pro Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sieptium

29-12-2010

Which Champions are the most deadly when a skilled player knows how to play them?!

In my opinion Lux is a hero that can do alot out of pure skill. But I want a real challenge!

Hevy

29-12-2010

Lux,Olaf,Nidalee,Xin Zhao,LeBlanc

DarkIchiro

29-12-2010

lux is one of the easyer chars on game start imo, her skills range + dmg + low mp cost(compared to other champs) give her a fast and continuous lane lvling...

for me the most challenging ones so far were: teemo, nasus, alistar, blitz, cho, corki,singed,soraka, tarik,udyr, zilean and gangplank(my personal favorite so far ^^)

Bellum Letale

29-12-2010

Soraka and Zilean, as mentioned above. Soraka has been my favourite champ ever since, but I was afraid to play her (and I'm still in ranked) because people insist on her "uselessness" and automatically blame everything on you, as they expect you to heal 500 every 4 seconds at level 5 :P

Aswell as Corki, Irelia and especially LeBlanc.

I remember when I got quite dominated by LeBlanc until I reached level 9 as Vlad at mid, never seen such a good one though.

DieTrying

29-12-2010

What makes a great player great are the mechanics (last hitting, zoning, respawn timer etc.) and map awareness.
As such any hero played by a player who mastered all of these is **** scary.
But if you had to name a top 3 for hero potential - Anivia | Janna | Morgana (Gragas on a close 4)

Daetor

29-12-2010

Plenty of champs are dangerous in good hands, but the top should go to Nasus in my opinion.

Played well, Nasus will scare entire teams by himself without his ult. Played well, Nasus can jump in a 4 man gank and kill 2 of them before he goes down.

Also, no one will beat a good Nasus in 1v1, not even Mr. "you can't kill me for 6 seconds" Tryndamere.

Top 2 should go to Kayle, a good Kayle will end up as a heavy duty damage dealer and an incredible support for late game. Kayle can do a lot of stuff, she can support her team, she can push towers like few others and she can deal significant damage in a team fight while her slow from Q and the move speed bonus from her W give you plenty of tactical opportunities.

Barbaard

29-12-2010

nasus can be quite a tough guy

but guys like sion, olaf, ww (played as dps) will be kebab out him
honestly one of the most deadly champs i find are pantheon/akali, if they get a few kills early game you won't see the end of them

Sobrero

29-12-2010

Nasus and Anivia. After failing hard with Anivia (ranged squishies are just not my style), I am trying to learn Nasus a bit and so far it goes quite ok

But mostly Anivia. Her potential are outside of this world.

Altorax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-12-2010

Anivia, Kass, Shaco and possibly even TF due to PaC and perfect positioning due to low attack range.

4everGG

29-12-2010

LeBlanc, though i think it's more due to the fact that people don't really know her that well yet, while people who play her do.

Still, she's really good, she has CC, great burst and can escape most situations.