Elise attack speed build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobTheMeme

29-10-2012

I would like to have a viable attack speed / ap build for Elise.
One could do this in two ways, that I can think of:

1. 1) Increase her On-Hit Magic Damage ap ratio while in spider form to approach that of fizz or teemo (35% of ap or more)
    For comparision:
    Fizz does 35% ap damage with the active + 35% DOT and percent health missing debuff
    Teemo does 40% ap damage + 40% ap damage as a DOT
    compared to
    20% ap damage + 50% ap done by spiderlings which don't scale with attack speed
  2. 2) Scale the attack speed of spiderling with her attack speed
    (my favourite choice)

I think it would be fun to really have a real use for the passive effect while in spider form and the spiderlings (I really like them ) because as it is in most engagments I feel disadvantaged to use them. That is I die if I try to do damage with attacks in spider form even with Skittering Frenzy on. I.e. its better to run away once all other abilities have been used than to attack with Skittering Frenzy.

I personally don't think this would make her op or make balancing any harder; it would just make her more enjoyable to play in a variaty of ways.

What do you think?
(especially about second option)

Hilen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-10-2012

Buy the **** out of Wit's End, that's all, it's the strongest on hit item atm even after the nerf.

Randomizah

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilen View Post
Buy the **** out of Wit's End, that's all, it's the strongest on hit item atm even after the nerf.
Malady's much better or Elise, tho.

Sgt Scrub

29-10-2012

She needs an attack speed buff

Her current per level stats on it are quite pathetic.

Gallonigher

29-10-2012

I built her:

-Trinity Force
-Wit's End
-Frozen Heart
-Rylais
-Rabadons

I liked this build a lot better than going pure AP. I'm just not sure why this champion is working better with this build when she is listed as an AP assassin...

Hilen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizah View Post
Crappy item

PrberTaskle

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist of Thor View Post
I built her:

-Trinity Force
-Wit's End
-Frozen Heart
-Rylais
-Rabadons

I liked this build a lot better than going pure AP. I'm just not sure why this champion is working better with this build when she is listed as an AP assassin...
It's because she falls out late game for some reason with a AP Sin build. Mainly it's so because her spider form is fair squeshier than most close range sins tend to be at that stage and her only get away (E) isn't always a reliable option since it needs a selection.

BobTheMeme

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizah View Post
The point is with either, Malady or Wits end, she does far less than other champions in terms of attacks per second and magic damage per hit.
E.g. teemo or fizz

Hilen

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheMeme View Post
The point is with either, Malady or Wits end, she does far less than other champions in terms of attacks per second and magic damage per hit.
E.g. teemo or fizz
They do not have a stun !

BobTheMeme

30-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilen View Post
They do not have a stun !
Good Point; Touche .
However even with that factored in I,personally at least, find it hard to use any build centered around attack with ap scale in spider form.