Soloqueue for Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackhand226

28-10-2012

Taken from my reddit post (http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...sted_treeline/)

"I think this map is in desperate need for soloqueue ranked. Otherwise people will stop playing it soon and the whole remake would have been useless. Riot said that they´d make the introduction of this queue dependant on the popularity of ranked teams on tt, but I think it should be the other way round."

Pls comment in the reddit post.

IS18703be48c37ae

28-10-2012

The TT beta needs some adjustments though. Lord van Damm's pillager, lantern and blade of ruined king are pretty OP items.

meitnerio

28-10-2012

any map is useless and no one will play it if it doesnt have a soloq ranked mode, i hope riot add it for s3

Skumbag Dkay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-10-2012

i would like to play soloQ on this map

WallaceFennel

29-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by meitnerio View Post
any map is useless and no one will play it if it doesnt have a soloq ranked mode, i hope riot add it for s3
This. Exactly. I only played Treeline for my first several hundred games. I'ts the map I was introduced to. I hated SR. The one and ONLY reason I switched to playing Rift is because I wanted to play ranked. I don't duo queue, and I certainly don't want to triple queue. Give me solo queue ranked Treeline.