Looking at elise's body, (and also other female champs),

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24Seven

27-10-2012

Yeah, i started noticing that with Syndra...
When Headmistress Fiora came out on PBE i was like: " FFS riot? Another slu.tty female with boobs bigger then their heads?" My reaction was the same for Eise but when the splash art was made for fiora's skin i was like "The skin wasn't enough? You have to show off half her bra in the spalsh art too?"

Don't get me wrong i luv da ladies :3 But recently i have been noticing how "filthy" Riot is :/

Not that it matter's to me but i'm sure there are little kids (i don't mean the noob feeder's raging, i mean actual kids) that their parents when they see the chmpions go like, god damn thi game is so filthy!

Uncommon Dandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violenzo View Post
f you want ugly looking housevives there's plenty around, just it's not the way videogames work.
Since when are leona and riven ugly looking housewives? People don't mind sexy as long as it's appropriate to the character, like miss fortune or ahri. But why the f.uck is sejuani naked in the f.ucking blizzard? It serves no purpose other than showing skin.

If ALL your female champs are sexualized pointlessly, then when a "real" flirty champ comes out like miss fortune then she is "nothing special" since all the fem champs are exactly the same. The more you have of something, the less value it has.

Atm, the female champs are overflowing with sexy, with a few exceptions, which makes sexy female champions have no real "value" from this point of view. Look at zyra. Everything about her is just screaming pointless sexualization, therefore she is really nothing special because she is just lost in the decore of sexy female champs. If she would have looked more realistic like a Sylvari from GW2 for example, then she would be more special.

And if there were less "sexy" female champs (aka no pointless sexualization) then the truly sexy female champs would have been something really special, not just "oh look, another bimbo with big t!ts"

LightAngic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign619 View Post
Since when are leona and riven ugly looking housewives? People don't mind sexy as long as it's appropriate to the character, like miss fortune or ahri. But why the f.uck is sejuani naked in the f.ucking blizzard? It serves no purpose other than showing skin.

If ALL your female champs are sexualized pointlessly, then when a "real" flirty champ comes out like miss fortune then she is "nothing special" since all the fem champs are exactly the same. The more you have of something, the less value it has.

Atm, the female champs are overflowing with sexy, with a few exceptions, which makes sexy female champions have no real "value" from this point of view. Look at zyra. Everything about her is just screaming pointless sexualization, therefore she is really nothing special because she is just lost in the decore of sexy female champs. If she would have looked more realistic like a Sylvari from GW2 for example, then she would be more special.

And if there were less "sexy" female champs (aka no pointless sexualization) then the truly sexy female champs would have been something really special, not just "oh look, another bimbo with big t!ts"
This right here, very accurate.

Edward Richtofen

27-10-2012

Annie, Cassio, Diana, Karma, Kayle, Leona, Lulu, Orianna, Poppy, Sejuani and Shyvana are definitely NOT ****ty.

Caitlyn, Irelia, Lux, Riven, Nida, Vayne and Soraka are not that ****ty (some skins are a bit but the original splasharts are not ****ty).

Problem?

LightAngic

27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violenzo View Post
Threads like this pop out every now and then and a fight ensues between people saying they like female champion models the way they are and get called horny teenagers, and the opposite faction saying they should look more average and are called moralistic churchgoers.

Myself, I accept the fact that they are fantasy stereotypes and as such they have to be cool looking and have perfect bodies, If you want ugly looking housevives there's plenty around, just it's not the way videogames work. Males are strong, muscular and invincible or simply cool looking, females are busty and alluring, it's part of what draws you into the fantasy heroine. Flat women lack that extra oomph that makes the character charismatic at a simple glance. So there's no point in moralizing once you know how it works. Also, it makes the product sell so everybody wins.
I disagree with you. Look at diana. She does not look super 'hot' or 'sexy'. Her boobs are not 'out there'. She is a cool, and clean example of how female champs should/could look like.

LOWENDUS

27-10-2012

Skin sells big time, look around you, outdoor advertising, mags, newsstands and every time you turn on your TV.U trolling with this post or what ?
So what's the problem ? I think the time teenagers are bombarded by the $lutty champs is by far less than the skin and nudity with which they are daily bombarded in real life so stop complaining.

Kashrakov

27-10-2012

*** sells. Alot of lesbians are born in League of Legends.

LightAngic

27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWENDUS View Post
Skin sells big time, look around you, outdoor advertising, mags, newsstands and every time you turn on your TV.U trolling with this post or what ?
So what's the problem ? I think the time teenagers are bombarded by the $lutty champs is by far less than the skin and nudity with which they are daily bombarded in real life so stop complaining.

The fact that your so called 'real life' is bombarded by that is a fact. Its also a no brainer.
Just because something happens alot doesnt mean that its right. Whether is happens in a game or in a video clip, its all the same story.