Halloween skin prices compared to last year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madcitizen

26-10-2012

Hey Riot, would like share my opinion since i'm an addict that keeps buying rp and sometimes end up regreting it. Anyway my point is last year you guys put four skins out there if my mind is not lying to me. Two skins for 520 and two for 975 which was really cool if you ask me, this year you guys jump to 975 and 1820? I'm curious why there isn't a single skin that costs 520, how is any of these 975 skins better then the nocturne halloween skin from the last year? I understand the fact that League is becoming a big deal and everything but there is no need to turn greedy all of the sudden.

IS1ba75aa598d3eb

26-10-2012

Brand is a legendary skin who outclasses the skins from last year by far. None forces you to buy skins, they don't give any stats ingame or improve something. I will buy all 5 and I also wont judge ppls who buy/dont buy skins.

Madcitizen

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidikar View Post
Brand is a legendary skin who outclasses the skins from last year by far. None forces you to buy skins, they don't give any stats ingame or improve something. I will buy all 5 and I also wont judge ppls who buy/dont buy skins.
I didn't bring up Zombie brand in my discussion for a reason my beloved friend, i have nothing against. As far as it goes i like it, there is no need to get all tightened up down there, you might strain a thing or two. I'm talking about the other skins.

Drogan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2012

I thought there's 6 skins in total including the shadow isles skins o.O

Brand, fiora, ryze, maokai, tf and hecarim.

I'll personally get all except the ryze skin. I'm just not all that keen on it. On top of that, i NEVER play ryze. Even though he's quite a decent champion

duXie duXe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcitizen View Post
I didn't bring up Zombie brand in my discussion for a reason my beloved friend, i have nothing against. As far as it goes i like it, there is no need to get all tighten up down there, you might strain a thing or two. I'm talking about the other skins.
This is what's wrong with the community!
A calm discussion about skin prices and people resort to passive aggressiveness or full outright insults (not in this example)

In regards to OPs question: I too think that last year's skins are superior to this years, with the exception of Brand of course.

Awesome1601

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidikar View Post
"None forces you to buy skins" that is the perfect sentence of a dumbass who tries to reach deeper and deeper into the developers ass. Imagine LoL would cost 1000 bucks, you got only 1 champ and 1 map and 1 gamemode, but you COULD buy other champs, maps, gamemodes for excessive prices like ... I guess you would be the only one saying "None forces you to buy the game and all the stuff that belongs to it in order to have a decent game" it's not about the high price, it's principle. you just don't double the prices over a year. Madcitizen is right with that, it's pure greed. And dumbasses like you support them by buying these ****ty skins. And next year a regular skin will cost 3640rp and you'll be the (i repeat) dumbass who's going to buy them.

I don't even care about the upcoming skins, I just agree with Madcitizen about Riot getting greedy all of the sudden. If you think he's wrong, then you should open your eyes or wash the dirt out of them to see straight.

MC Malzahar

26-10-2012

I'll instabuy Brand legendary but will pass on TF - I didn't like it all that much in PBE. Other than that, I have nothing against the prices, though Headmistress Fiora and Pirate Ryze for 975 RP is pretty heavy, IMO.

MC Malzahar

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome1601 View Post
"None forces you to buy skins" that is the perfect sentence of a dumbass who tries to reach deeper and deeper into the developers ass. Imagine LoL would cost 1000 bucks, you got only 1 champ and 1 map and 1 gamemode, but you COULD buy other champs, maps, gamemodes for excessive prices like ... I guess you would be the only one saying "None forces you to buy the game and all the stuff that belongs to it in order to have a decent game" it's not about the high price, it's principle. you just don't double the prices over a year. Madcitizen is right with that, it's pure greed. And dumbasses like you support them by buying these ****ty skins. And next year a regular skin will cost 3640rp and you'll be the (i repeat) dumbass who's going to buy them.

I don't even care about the upcoming skins, I just agree with Madcitizen about Riot getting greedy all of the sudden. If you think he's wrong, then you should open your eyes or wash the dirt out of them to see straight.
Requoting: None forces you to excessively insult people.

Madcitizen

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox Exilium View Post
I thought there's 6 skins in total including the shadow isles skins o.O

Brand, fiora, ryze, maokai, tf and hecarim.

I'll personally get all except the ryze skin. I'm just not all that keen on it. On top of that, i NEVER play ryze. Even though he's quite a decent champion
I was talking about how many there were last year and i think it's four i only got the franktibbers, liked the theme too much.

Lajneen

26-10-2012

Haunted Noc was like a 975 skin but costed 520, in what you get for the price it still outclasses every skin to date.