Nidalee: rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiP Ap Yi

24-10-2012

Now when we have 3 champions that can switch forms i was just wondering will we see a rework on Nidalee. I was thinking it would be pretty nice if she could switch form like Jayce and Elise can at level 1.

Vectum

24-10-2012

The difference is that Nidalees Cougar form abilities scales with her R level, compared to Jayce and Elises abilities that scales with the respective Q W E.

Not to mention that Cougar form Nidalee is sickingly annoying because its impossible to catch her. Better leave her be.~

Mao Se Donger

24-10-2012

Nidalee is perfect like she is. I really don't see why she would need a re work.

eros91

24-10-2012

better nerf her spear....travel from blue to red buff and instakill squishies mg:

Duescorpion

24-10-2012

all i wanna see on nidalee is a visual upgrade

LeDuuude RH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-10-2012

dont give nida a rework... just a visual upgrade

KaiItza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duescorpion View Post
This.

Im2Tank4U

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D˛ˇDlez View Post
Now when we have 3 champions that can switch forms i was just wondering will we see a rework on Nidalee. I was thinking it would be pretty nice if she could switch form like Jayce and Elise can at level 1.
I am afraid but I have to disagree with you. You see..

I have mained Nidalee and I have done it for almost a year now. Giving her the ability to switch to cougar form at level 1 will make her OP. Players will start with W at the beginning and deny enemy jungler too hard.

Sorry but no. I don't want to risk my main getting banned 24/7 just because you have wishes about getting another overpowered champion. Jayce is already being banned most of the times in 5v5 summoners rift, Elise is about to get released, and when players have figured out how to play her, she will end up getting banned all the time or picked aswell.

No.

Mao Se Donger

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eros91 View Post
better nerf her spear....travel from blue to red buff and instakill squishies mg:
He spear is easy to dodge. If you took it from max distance you deserved to die.

Shivani

Recruiter

24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duescorpion View Post
inb4 giant nidalee!