Do you like the tier list?

Yes I like it, and I will use it! 18 21.69%
It's good, but you need to improve... (comment what) 23 27.71%
I don't like it, because (comment why) 42 50.60%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Solo Queue Tier List [Kha'Xix Patch] REWORKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noniq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

22-10-2012

Hi Summoners,

due to the last patches and your suggestions we've reworked our Tier List.
Please have a quick look and give us some feedback.

Penta Network Tier List

Please post your questions / suggestions if you have some.

PNW Starlight

22-10-2012

I do really like it, but tell me why Nasus Tier 5 and Fiora 4. I play both of them very often and they re very strong.

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2012

I have noticed a few weird things:
Eve tier 2? She is GOD tier in solo queue.
Riven tier 1? Why?
Jayce tier 2? The strongest top laner is tier 2?
I would put Brand definitely lower.

Also what is your sorting? Place in tiers, or just random?

Visceral

22-10-2012

I'd like to know why Jayce, Rengar, Eve and Alistar aren't Tier I...
They are mostly banned or picked because they can carry hard

Tanuel Mategi

22-10-2012

Well... everyone has his personal opinion....
I myself wouldnt consider Morgana Tier 1, rather tier 2
Eve, Rengar, Jayce, Orianna, Anivia, Rengar should be Tier 1
Wukong and Maokai should be Tier 2
Draven Tier 3.

But this is just my personal opinion, based on over 1k Ranked games (half win, half loss) where i saw like every champ carrying now and then.
Basically every mid-champ with a gapcloser or stun can be considered Tier 1 (including assasins like talon, ahri or others like Veigar) as they all have pretty strong ganks. If you play mid and dont entirely fail your lane, you can just gank once you hit level 6. One gank top, one gank bot (and top and bot etc.), make your jungler get an oracle (or buy one yourself?) and you can easily carry 80% of the games just by helping your top and bot to win the game.

Really, many people claim its hard to carry games alone, but you can in most games, if you help your teamates throughout the game. kthxbye

PNW Starlight

22-10-2012

Okay, thank you for suggestions and critic.
I understand your points, but the problem is, that tier lists are always based on the opinion of the author.
For example, I personally think that eve is a great soloq stomper and I enjoy playing her, but her early laning is too unsafe imo.
Another example: Maokai - I played over 50 ranked games with him and I have a 74% winchance. His early ganks are extremely strong and I think he is one of the best junglers in the game, but he lacks lategame power. Yes he has decent cc and is tanky, but he dont snowball, he cant carry and he deals no damage. So if you ve bad teammates in soloq you can loose games even when you dominated early. I like maokai more in premade teams than in soloqueue.

Nolgorath

22-10-2012

Corki tier 3, fizz tier 4 (one of the most scary ap mids for me), Gragas tier 3... Sorry, but I highly disagree with your tier list

Benzire

Recruiter

22-10-2012

corki tier 3? really?

edit: tier list is just bad in general.

experted

22-10-2012

Not the best tier list to be honest

Boffum

22-10-2012

it feels strange to see Fizz Tier IV, as he doesn't need much team coordination to do well, and can counter most mid in the current meta. Also, a fed Fizz is a threat for any enemy team. I don't say is Tier I, but Tier IV, really?

Also, Cassiopeia Tier II: she works best when her team protects her, and can force fights close to bushes / walls so that Cassio can attack from cover. She's the typical example of a team-dependent champion, imho.

Another example: Tier II Vayne. From your website: "Win early => win late in soloqueue". Then Vayne, who has an horrible early game, should be in the lower tiers...

I don't know, I am really not convinced by the majority of your picks. Interesting work, though.