Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise jungle build - what do you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D00meriksen

10-22-2012

This is the build I had most success with:

Skill order: R > W > Q > E (get E at level 4 or when you want to gank)

I play her as a tanky ap jungler and I'm getting Madred's Razors (don't confuse it with Bloodrazor) as first item. If she activates her W in spider form, her buff control is phenomenal. I then get Sorcerers, RoA, Abyssal Scepter and finish Madred's Bloodrazor.
Bloodrazor is usually a bad item, but if you get magic penetration or reduction (Haunting Guise, Sorcerers Shoes, Abyssal), it gets pretty good and synergizes very well with her spider W.
By then it is late game and Frozen Heart gives you cdr and armor to dive the ad carry.

I tried an early Revolver for jungle sustain, but only your Q and W in human form benefit from it, so I consider it not worth it. Catalyst+Madred's let you clear fast, while providing you with hp and armor. Also if you gank just before a levelup, you get deceptively tanky.

What do you guys think? What are your jungle builds? I really like her style and want to find the optimal build, so please contribute.

inbe4HighInDaSky

10-26-2012

Well, i tried a first time jungle aswell today,
This may sound weird but i started boot 3 pots, helped to get first blood, cleared whole jungle except red. For my build i tried to go a teemo build, rushing wriggles, then Nashor's tooth, then a Wit's end.
Its very very good if u have ur 'w' up but it provides low utility... unless u get heavy AP after that

PAINTRz

10-27-2012

She is so easy to jungle with, and she got a really fast jungle aswell. Easy to get to gank as she can rappel behind the enemy, and then quickly shift to human form and caast all the spells before switching back to spiderform and finish the victim.

D00meriksen

10-29-2012

Thanks for your responses so far .

Elise has already been released to the live servers, so I moved the the discussion to the strategy sub forum.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=895361