League of Drunkards. A LoL drinking game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sha1yen

21-10-2012

Greetings summoners and rioters alike.
My friends and I have been playing LoL since early season 1, and have been drinking even longer. From our great love for the game, and for getting hammered, we decided to make our own rules for League of Drunkards.

Note, that out of common courtesy for your fellow players, you should never play this in normal queues, or even games with people who aren't physically present with you.

The rules are as follows:

Pre-game:

Get an even number of people together to have fair teams

1 player invites all the people, and through a verbal countdown, everyone accepts the invite simultaneously. This ensures randomized teams for every game

Picks are forced random, and no champion trading is allowed.

Skins wins: The team with the least skins, must take a shot of an alcohol of choice. We usually use rum or vodka

Slowpoke: The last person to load, must take a shot

In-game

First Blood: The person who gets first blood, can give out 3 downs of whatever people are drinking (beer, cider, breezers and such) to an enemy

Kills: Whenever you get a kill, you are allowed to give out 2 downs of drink to an enemy, though not to the player who you killed

Godlike: If a player becomes Godlike, he can give out 5 downs of drink to anyone, even his own team mates

Turrets: When a turret is destroyed, its team must all take a down of their beverages

Baron: If a team kills Baron Nashor, the enemy team must all take 4 downs of their beverages

Post Game

Losers Shots: The losing team must take a shot of strong alcohol such as Tequila

Winners Shots: The winning team takes a shot of a tastier strong alcohol

We have got together to play this League of Drunkards many times, and we always have a blast together. I urge any alcohol-happy group of LoL fans to try it out

Le Hurt

21-10-2012

So much gotta do this!
- This is the recipe for one hell of a weekend!

ThreeCorando

21-10-2012

Gragas approves

SpecialOne94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2012

Bump

Sha1yen

21-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
So much gotta do this!
- This is the recipe for one hell of a weekend!

It is indeed. We just had yet another one this weekend, including some epic games and many hours of high spirited fun times.

andy5538

22-10-2012

wow this is stupid i tried it with weed instead and it was much more fun but i ran out fast

SirCookieMonstyr

22-10-2012

Doing this next weekend before the finals start, NP!

Awesome stuffs mate - love it!

Gaylord69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-10-2012

Genius

Sha1yen

22-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy5538 View Post
wow this is stupid i tried it with weed instead and it was much more fun but i ran out fast
Talking about illegal drugs does not make you seem cool

Shensei

26-10-2012

We usually did a drinking game like that but with spectating. you choose a team to support.