Teamwork Honor ribbon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

migdio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2012

We can win ribbon for teamwork? if yes, how much honor you need to have? i already got 44

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2012

It is related as to who is giving you honor, so, for example:
If a friend gives you honor, it's less valuable than if a stranger does.

Cypherous

21-10-2012

Also from what i understand its percentage based, so people need to be honouring you regularly in order to get it, there isn't as afar as i know a minimum number to reach to just be granted the ribbon as then it would be worthless, well even more worthless than it currently is :P

Almighty Shiba

22-10-2012

@cypherous i got atm 67 honorable Opponent and i was rewarded with the ribbon at 25, now i'm just waiting for the teamwork ribbon (at 72 atm) and i still don't have it. (i'm rewarded very often 1-3 every game all Randoms)
recently i got my SECOND HONORABLE OPPONENT BADGE lol.... yes second the effect thing you get when u log in any ideas?

Chronosph3r3

24-10-2012

whats the point in a system that isnt fully underrstood by the staff itself? its percantage based? wtf is that for some ****? i mean not too be rude but i was excited when i saw i got rewarded by strangers but still i rarly play more the 5 games after work and that is not even rewarded properly either, ehh some can give and some not, ppl can be douche and not give even thought i played a good game so its must be also included that ppl can give a **** and you never recive any ribbon and so many ppl already have 1 . but i quess 1 day ill get one for going good work .. any anwer / debate about this idea/ creativity?

Absence of Light

28-10-2012

In other words, yes /threadresorection, the people who mindlessly play this game 20/7 will get more benifite from the honor system then the more casual players...

Snipe Hunt

04-06-2013

I have 117 teamwork honors and i only got about 20 from friends as i recall.
No ribbon so far...

Dr Exlerth

Wrenchman

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe Hunt View Post
I have 117 teamwork honors and i only got about 20 from friends as i recall.
No ribbon so far...
There's some sort of formula about how you actually get the badge. You need to get a lot of honor, in a short period of time.

Snipe Hunt

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Exlerth View Post
There's some sort of formula about how you actually get the badge. You need to get a lot of honor, in a short period of time.
Now it makes sense how i got an honorable opponent ribbon when i only had like 50 honors from that...but now i dont even have that ribbon

theblazer

04-06-2013

It's based on how many you get per game..
So lets say you got 2 honor per game in 50games in a row and you get your ribbon, but then after getting your ribbon you only get 1 honor in every second game. Then you might lose your ribbon because you get less honors than you did before.

And as said above. Friends honoring you are worth almost nothing. And if you get ALOT of honors from the same person, riot might even take your honors for "honor-trading"