Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In game issue!! Can`t move my champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moshruum

06-19-2011

I have this problem now. It o nothing wrong with my internet (or router). I have reinstalled the game. I have Windows Vista, and there were no problem before the latest patch... This is really annoying and i havent been able to play for 3 days. I hope Riot sees this thread and try so solve this HUGE problem/bug.

Slunk3R

07-03-2011

I also have this problem, but only at my friends place, when I'm on his internet. At home I do not have this. Also, he does not have it himself..

I hate this alot, it ruins alot of my games and makes me underfarmed/underlvled. Also many times in ranked it just turns out to a lost game because of this bug!!!!!

THIS NEEDS ATTENTION!!

Slunk3R

07-04-2011

bump

DMXmonster

07-15-2011

bump

KiBouu

07-15-2011

Hiya, I get this problem quite frequently, but all I have to do is leave the game, and join back in again and it usually sorts itself back out. Although I'm pretty sure most of you have done this already....

Lodvancleef

12-06-2011

I keep getting this problem, I've reinstalled a few times. The first reinstall doesn't seem to do anything, however on uninstalling I get an error regarding an Adobe Air npsfw32.dll file being missing. Upon reinstalling the first time, the problem is still around but reinstalling a second time seems to fix it for a couple of days.

whitewolf12

02-28-2012

same here -_-

Ettanin

02-28-2012

Common problem for character not moving:
Your ISP has slain your UDP connection to the server.

Solution:
VPN or change ISP.