In game issue!! Can`t move my champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DR ZoiDBergFTW

18-06-2010

HI !!

Everything got fine untill the game starts.Cuz then I cant click at anything and the screen is stuck at same place so i cant enjoy watching the game The only thing i can do is to write in the chat .

I have reinstalled the game twice(one time i deleted the patches and the other files) but same problem, And i have created a new acc but stil same issue-.-

And if u need LOGS tell me which ones

I would appreciate some help:P

MatricusWrench

19-06-2010

What screen freeze/stucks?

Laucher? Game Client? What?

DR ZoiDBergFTW

19-06-2010

EEEE what`s that suppose to mean???:S

xDisturbed

19-06-2010

Now by freezing do you mean - everything on the screen stops moving or just yourself [because you haven't stated if its you or the entire team]. by saying that you can still type in chat i think its a bug because i figured out that sometimes when im buying a random item and i go to move the char sticks to the floor and doesn't move.

if this is the case for you - try recalling as it always fixed the error for me, if it isn't just you but the entire team then it may be down to either something wrong on your half or something to do with lag issues.

hope it helps x.x for such a late post

DR ZoiDBergFTW

19-06-2010

No its just my char how dosent move....but what do u mean with recalling:S the key binded buttons dosent work either

DR ZoiDBergFTW

19-06-2010

Can it be Adobe air???Cuz i havent reinstalled it yet....

DR ZoiDBergFTW

19-06-2010

..nvm it didnt work-.-

Rotek

19-06-2010

I think I hv same issue, so my post can help. Cause I was considering quit playing LoL cause of this bug. When i enter the game. After loading screen with champions pictures all team mates are spawning so do I - but i cant move (recall doesn't help at all), i can move my mouse cursor but thats all. I cant: click on anything, move champion, enter item shop, click camera options button etc. I cant even click on menu buttons when i press ESC. It happens in random times (especially in first game of the day), one time its normal and then i have two games in a row with this bug. Only way i can start playing when this happens is to shoot down game client with ALT+F4 and reconnect. But this method has disadvantage too - after I reconnect i have low FPS (don't know why). Anyone could help?

Rotek

23-06-2010

Bump!

Rotek

24-06-2010

bump