Kha'Zix's perfect build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-10-2012

So, I found a quite good looking guide on solomid for it (still didn't try it) and wanted to know if you guys find it useful for high elo rankeds or not...

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ix-build-guide

I'm asking this because I normally never jungle WITHOUT gp5 items, afraid of his mid-late game gold w/o them =/

Bloodsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-10-2012

Bumpz

Rathran

20-10-2012

Ive flewn over the guide and read some things.
Its actually extremely in-depth, so if youre planning on playing him like every 2nd game from now on, or even maining him in jungle, then it should be a very helpful guide imho.

SimPlyNade

Recruiter

20-10-2012

Is a pretty normal build for him since this main dmg comes from this Q and he needs to be tanky to deliver dmg.

Gosu Auspexa

20-10-2012

I play Kha jungler with early 2 dorans, wriggles, phage, black cleaver and guardian. black cleaver goes really well with him.

evolve E and W first. last evolve should be dependant on enemy team comp. always evolve R versus a karthus to decrease his ult's dmg.

SirDavid

20-10-2012

I find kha'zix to be less effective in jungle than in top.g. You should always read the game with buying your items.

Also on champions that kill lategame like lee, khazix etc in jungle, you should never buy gp10 because if you do you lack damage to kill and your team will be playing 4v5 untill like 40 - 50 minutes.

Bloodsinc

20-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosu Auspexa View Post
I play Kha jungler with early 2 dorans, wriggles, phage, black cleaver and guardian. black cleaver goes really well with him.

evolve E and W first. last evolve should be dependant on enemy team comp. always evolve R versus a karthus to decrease his ult's dmg.
~That doesnt work on high elo son

Bloodsinc

20-10-2012

So...he wont fall behind in gold w/o gp5 items while jungling?

SirDavid

20-10-2012

No sir, you need to get some good ganks going to gain gold.
If you do not succeed kha'zix will fail in jungle no matter what build you do, leaving the gp10 out increases the chance of good ganks.

Note though, kha'zix is better top. More reliable (imo)

Gosu Auspexa

20-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsinc View Post
~That doesnt work on high elo son
it does, since I play at high elo. don't mind this acc, my main is banned from forums.