BUG - Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bloods

27-12-2010

Riot since the last patch Tryndameres ultimate is not working... i died about a million times while i had 3 more secs to go, or it has a 1 sec delay on activation, pls help

Ty

Mehgee

27-12-2010

I'm not part of the staff, but I think I might know a possible reason of your problem. Let me explain to you how this type of game works.

When you play the game, your computer calculates all of your movements and shows them without any delay on your monitor. At the same time, it sends your commands to the central server of League of Legends.
This server processes all movements of players and commando's given by them and passes it through to all players in the game.
Not the tricky part: This sending of information takes some time to travel, ofcourse, depending on the speed of your internet (and the server).
The delay will only be like 200 milliseconds or something (0.2 seconds) but before the server has processed the information, calculated the movements of everyone else and then has send it back to you, that might take like half a second, before the answer is ready.

Now your program will sometimes first register you pressing R, then sending it to the server, but at the same time recieving the event of a death blow from another player.
What it will do is prioritising the information recieved and count it as death for you.

In short, the server might (depending on internet speed and processing power available) make activation delays of about a second, i guess. The best thing to do is to pop your ultimate just a slight bit sooner then the ultimate point of zero health. Can't think of anything else.

I hope this answer is satisfying.

Regards,

Mehgee

WMG Caesarre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-12-2010

I have been playing tryndamere since the last patch.
Didn't have any problems with the ulti, so it could be your connection, like previous post stated.

Failxxl

30-12-2010

search and found:
had that bug today...two times i died with my ultimate active from autoattacks of urgot, my ulti has started and i died after 2 seconds and my latency were like 75ms...tryn is my main champ so i know this little time difference but not like 2seconds

yanbei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-12-2010

had these problems 2 itīs normal and with a champ like trynda it schouldnīt be a problem when you die

Sinnerzo

30-12-2010

You are low or your pc need format.

Failxxl

31-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonikoVerikoko View Post
You are low or your pc need format.
no im not low and my pc is nearly new

TriplexXx

09-01-2011

understandable. thx for explaining mehgee.

and some good comments here^^

Failxxl

15-01-2011

well i played tryn after few months again and i have to say that this bug is just in "special" games, cause now it worked