Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle time ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toarjin

06-18-2010

Hi guys !

First, i'm sorry for my eng. I know it's not the best you've seen, but hope it's not the worst

Secondly, and that's why i am writting here, I have a question concerning the repop time of every jungle minions.
How many minute shall i wait to kill the same minion spot 2 times ?

How many time for the golem ? The lizard ? The Dragon ? Nashor ?

Helemeri

06-18-2010

I believe there's an icon on the map that shows when the mob respawns, an orange skull. I use it, at least.

Imrooniel

06-18-2010

Nashor spawns on 15 min mark. Dunno what's his respawn time. And I AM NOT SURE, but I think respawn on small camps is 1-2 mins, and on glyph ones like 4-5. Dragon I think 8-10. But as I said, I am not sure at all.

Toarjin

06-18-2010

Okay, hope i'll get some confirmation about this anyway !

Ty for answer, that's great

Dezibell

06-19-2010

lizard and golem respawn time is the exact buff time. i dont know how much that is, but you cant kill 1 lizard with a buff, you gained on THAT spawnpoint.

Imrooniel

06-19-2010

Quote:
Dezibell:
lizard and golem respawn time is the exact buff time. i dont know how much that is, but you cant kill 1 lizard with a buff, you gained on THAT spawnpoint.

For sure it's slightly longer. Buff is like 2 mins long (w/o masteries) and you gotta do whole jungle circle to kill same glyph creep

aCn Nation

06-19-2010

Id like to know exact numbers 2, but i kno barrens timer after dead is
etiher 5 or 8 mins, dragon i think is arounds the same

also cba to argue, but im pretty sure the respawn on lizard and golem are logner than the duration of the
buff. i Play tristana alot and having lizards is majorly important, i always have to steal enemies after mine runs out. Naturally i dont have it talented, i mean, mayb its viable but i wudnt bother trying utility specced trist :P

Kitty Ducky

05-21-2011

i just tested it out a minute ago:
red lizard and blue golem spawn the first time at 1:55 and respawn 5 minutes after been killed (if u kill the small creeps too,ofc)
small creeps(wraith,wolvs,small golems) spawn first time at 1:40 and respawn 80 seconds after been killed

Wik Zhalifa

05-22-2011

dragon 7 minutes
buffs 5 minutes
small creeps 1:20
nashor im not sure atm -> 10 or 8 mins?

midnight illusio

05-22-2011

small creep camps spawn at 1:40, and respawn after 1:20
Blue and red buffs spawn at 1:55 and respawn after 5 minutes
Dragon respawns after 6 minutes
Baron respawns after 7 minutes

To put this into context, if you're jungling and follow the standard route (blue buff, wolves, wraiths, red, golems) then your blue buff will respawn at around the 7:20 mark, and the red around 9 minute mark. This can come in very handy if you are counter-jungling. Also, if you are duo laning, the enemy jungler will be at the double golems just after you reach level 3 and will be low on health (having just killed the lizard), making them vulnerable to a gank.