Teamwork Honor Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strìke

19-10-2012

When will I get the Teamwork badge?

I have 55 teamwork honours (Iv never honor traded or asked for them) And I have not recieved it, yet a friend of mine got his at like 25.

How does this system work?

Revso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2012

I wonder the same question

Strìke

19-10-2012

I guess noone knows...

ExstremisT

19-10-2012

man i have 70 and i still got no teamwork badge, i think its a bug when you got honorable opponent first you cant get other badges i hope riot will fix this

peace out

NathanLevi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2012

Hey guys,

its the same here to be honest. i have no clue. I know that its all dependent on a algorithmic pattern that knows the reputation of the person who is honoring you and lots of other factors. But im currently on 91 and no joy. But it can be kind of random. Just keep playing. it'll happen.

Neruzhul

19-10-2012

If all the Teamwork you are getting is from your Premade-friends you will probably never get the icon.Honour from non-premades is worth far more. To try to get impress the randoms on your team and get their honour. The Ribbon will be awarded much quicker if you do so.

Digital199

19-10-2012

Clearly, no one knows how the honour system works. I mean, if you search the forums, nothing comes up, right? There aren't several dozen threads explaining it... Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExstremisT View Post
man i have 70 and i still got no teamwork badge, i think its a bug when you got honorable opponent first you cant get other badges i hope riot will fix this

peace out
I have all four of the badges currently, the above statement is completely false, although only two are displayed at any one time (honourable opponent to your opponents, and a random one to your team mates).

Edit: I'll summarise. Honour points are worth less if you get them from people you're premade with/people who've given you honour before, so they're worth the most from people you play with for the first time in solo queue (blind pick, draft or ranked, don't think it makes a difference which). There is no set threshold that anyone's found, it depends from person to person, depending on a whole bunch of stats only Riot know about, probably honour is worth more from people who rarely give it out, worth more from people who have large amounts themselves - that's just an assumption, as it would make sense. Hope that helps.

Arachnos

19-10-2012

My theorie:
Whenever you receive x honor in y games, you get a badge after several games receiving this x honor.

x = enough honor
y = the number of games you got it in

Something like:
I get 20 teamwork honors in 5 games: Teamwork badge

Somebody else gets 70 teamwork honors in 40 games: Nothing.

Strìke

19-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC Nerkhul View Post
If all the Teamwork you are getting is from your Premade-friends you will probably never get the icon.Honour from non-premades is worth far more. To try to get impress the randoms on your team and get their honour. The Ribbon will be awarded much quicker if you do so.
I dont play with premades, so 95% of my honors are from randoms. Other 5% from the rare times i play with a premade team

Strìke

19-10-2012

Strange. I just got a honorable opponent ribbon as I logged in just now. I have half as many honorable opponent honors than teamwork :S