Nidalee "rework"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eSuba Gornagal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-10-2012

How about to make Nidalee's ultimate available since lvl 1?

Her ultimate is just stance change pretty similar to Jayce's or Elise's, who have their ultimates available since lvl 1.

I think, this rework would make her much more viable, because pre-6 laning is sometimes terror for Nidalee players.

meutapepas

18-10-2012

Hi,

I don't want to be harsh, but are you insane ?
Let me explain :
1) tiger form do not need mana so she will hold her lane as hell.
2) spear deals "tons of damages" & take down got a ratio on ennemy missing health her 2 Q is an insta kill at start
3) Why should every champion be similar

sPychopath

18-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by meutapepas View Post
Hi,

I don't want to be harsh, but are you insane ?
Let me explain :
1) tiger form do not need mana so she will old her lane as hell.
2) spear deals "tons of damages" & take down got a ratio on ennemy missing health her 2 Q is an insta kill at start
3) Why should every champion be similar
@1: Pretty sure Elise's spider form has no mana costs, and Nidalee's sustain is already pretty insane with her heal...

Fuzzy Nutsack

18-10-2012

nah man...nid is balanced atm and in fact on the stronger side.....never change a perfectly balanced champ.

Axonor

18-10-2012

I agree with this rework, she should be able to switch forms at level 1, and please change her appearance (those triangle feet are just not right), and MAYBE change one of her cougar skills to scale on AD, because people often use the cougar form for AD Nidalee, and only her Q in cougar form scales on AD, would make her even more useful in cougar form.

Hope she gets this REWORK done by Christmas

Fuzzy Nutsack

18-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axonor View Post
I agree with this rework, she should be able to switch forms at level 1, and please change her appearance (those triangle feet are just not right), and MAYBE change one of her cougar skills to scale on AD, because people often use the cougar form for AD Nidalee, and only her Q in cougar form scales on AD, would make her even more useful in cougar form.

Hope she gets this REWORK done by Christmas
And you do not see that giving an allready strong champ HUGE buffs like these would make her INSANELY op??
Seriously dude. She is allready ranged, is fast as hell AND she has a heal.........didn;t want to say it but your suggestion is just retarded,
Never touch a balanced champ.
Look at her stats in soloqueue and how she does in tournaments. Keep practising like I do and you will get the hang of it.

eSuba Gornagal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2012

I dont think she needs some kind of buff. But Riot has started making these kinds of ultimate available since lvl 1 so same think should be done with her ultimate. Maybe this step will make her OP, but that should be fixed in patch after.

Anyway Nidalee is rarely picked in high elo / tourmanet games. This rework would give her more options already at lvl 1. Her abilities could be balanced so she wouldn't be that OP at lvl 1, she will just have all of her spells earlier.

And of course, the real fun with Nidalee starts after she puts a point in her cougar form

Bitshcraenck

19-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSuba Gornagal View Post
I dont think she needs some kind of buff. But Riot has started making these kinds of ultimate available since lvl 1 so same think should be done with her ultimate. Maybe this step will make her OP, but that should be fixed in patch after.

Anyway Nidalee is rarely picked in high elo / tourmanet games. This rework would give her more options already at lvl 1. Her abilities could be balanced so she wouldn't be that OP at lvl 1, she will just have all of her spells earlier.

And of course, the real fun with Nidalee starts after she puts a point in her cougar form
not true, she is picked
and when she gets picked shes strong and wins most of the time
I as nidalee main and fan would love to ult at lvl 1, but If I think about how OP she gets at lvl 6
I think this is a really bad idea
if u dont understand watch my LoLreplays with AD nidallydycarry (lol) @ Bitshcraenck account

it would be nice, but far too OP, not gonna happen unless they nerf her to death in other parts, and that would suck

TL;DR
no, she's already strong, dont make her OP and then get overnerfed