Elise UP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adwentur

18-10-2012

I haven't played her yet cuz PBE store is down, but I spected people playing her, her damage is lower then syndra's and she has almost no damage abilities, and 2 spiderling with 11 ad, siriously? She need to be fixed, just to let you know people.

dcpdev

18-10-2012

some days ago i saw Felix baumgartner performing the highest/fasterst jump in history... it looked kinda boring... he was just falling ... must be totally easy... so ppl, this jump is lame ... just so you know ... because i saw this, my Argument is 100% valid and not even close to trashtalking bull****...

</sarcasm>

srsly? you judge a champ without even trying and still tell ppl it's bad?

i don't want to live on this Planet anymore :/

Adwentur

18-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpdev View Post
some days ago i saw Felix baumgartner performing the highest/fasterst jump in history... it looked kinda boring... he was just falling ... must be totally easy... so ppl, this jump is lame ... just so you know ... because i saw this, my Argument is 100% valid and not even close to trashtalking bull****...

</sarcasm>

srsly? you judge a champ without even trying and still tell ppl it's bad?

i don't want to live on this Planet anymore :/
How can I try it if store is dead?

Siope

18-10-2012

omg, why do you open threads if you don't even played her?! wait until you can try her and then complain -.-

btw: is there any date for when is she coming out?

plízletmíbíószom

18-10-2012

Is it just me, or does she feel like an evil Nidalee?

Siope

18-10-2012

nah, they both have a transform (like Jayce) but gameplay is just too different, i can't wait to get her *-*

Spacefrisian

18-10-2012

On her subject, am i right to assume their will be a differnt sumoners rift version comming out?

Siope

18-10-2012

that what i think like i said in an other topic
"
are you sure is a remake of twisted treeline? i attached an image where you can see that twisted treeline and isle are 2 different zones....

Isle: it is marked on the map, top left corner
Twisted treeline: is not marked (i marked where it is), but if you go in game, "play" --> "custom game" ---> "create"

You can select if the game you want to create has to be on summoner's rift or other areas, you select twisted treeline and on the right (on the map) the area get highlighted....

EDIT: btw, Kaladoun - Serpentine River is Summoner's Rift area
Crystal Scar : it's right of Demacia
Proving Ground: bot-right of crystal scar

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...9&d=1350568883
"

But someone say it may be the rework of Twisted Treeline....donno

F2K EpicFox

18-10-2012

she's bound to disappoint. no doubt someone will get results with her but i have a feeling that she will have low win ratios. anyway no hate on her i find her fun but she is just gonna flop when people won't put any effort into her and she may end up as another "forgotten" champ

Siope

18-10-2012

i disagree, human q do damage based on enemy's life, spider q do damage based on enemy's missing life, you do human q + other skills, then turn spider and shut him down with Q......in my opinion that is awesome, don't see that binding to fail xD