So I just saw Oddone's girlfriend...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKingSlay3r

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicottia View Post
Oh God... Another gold-digger! Welcome!

Seriously... where do I start?

Yoonie = e-gf of Maknoon, he carried her account to 2k elo, then she droped him for lolXpecial. I wonder how she feels now with Maknoon getting famous. I guess she regrets it.

Becca = ex-gf of Chaox, cheated on him during some party a year ago and slept with HotShotGG. Chaox hates on all girls now because of it...

Pooksie = slept with OddOne, got featured on solomid.net because of it, met Voyboy. Yay!

I'm a girl and I don't get it. Why do those girls sleep with gamers? I would never do such a thing for fame... I value myself more than that... BUT...

For the same effort, you can go to the Hollywood, sleep with some directors, get a role, an album or whatever. At least in 20 years some people will actually remember you. Why all those girls listed above and all the others don't do it, since they already have no problems selling themselves out for fame?

PS: The only one decent GF of progamers is Leena. She was always there with Reginald.
there you go xoxo gossip girl

Perifear

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicottia View Post
Oh God... Another gold-digger! Welcome!

Seriously... where do I start?

Yoonie = e-gf of Maknoon, he carried her account to 2k elo, then she droped him for lolXpecial. I wonder how she feels now with Maknoon getting famous. I guess she regrets it.

Becca = ex-gf of Chaox, cheated on him during some party a year ago and slept with HotShotGG. Chaox hates on all girls now because of it...

Pooksie = slept with OddOne, got featured on solomid.net because of it, met Voyboy. Yay!

I'm a girl and I don't get it. Why do those girls sleep with gamers? I would never do such a thing for fame... I value myself more than that... BUT...

For the same effort, you can go to the Hollywood, sleep with some directors, get a role, an album or whatever. At least in 20 years some people will actually remember you. Why all those girls listed above and all the others don't do it, since they already have no problems selling themselves out for fame?

PS: The only one decent GF of progamers is Leena. She was always there with Reginald.
Thank you. Thank you for posting this.

I saw some Pooksie nude pics, as well as her disgusting akward video to see her striptease on dubstep going completely naked.

Sure it's funny to watch at first, but god damn it's so ****ty and filthy.

Thank you, people like you really give me some piece of mind. Normally girls like this would behave like this because the guys they are trying to bang over and over are either rich, popular, or really look good, or a combination of them like athletics. Sad to see it also has happended with the NA community/pro level players.

It's weird, stupid and immature. Pooksie Blegh

Perifear

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSlay3r View Post
there you go xoxo gossip girl
Just because she disgusts them aswell and knows about the 'facts' that happended, doesn't mean she feels better to brag about 'her knowledge'.

This girl came up on the forums, left a comment her to state her opinion and might even inform others about it as alot of people might not know how many of these pro gamers have been as ****ty as these girls.

Why the **** do you hate ?

Philipz

16-10-2012

to be honest I'd sleep with/date any female progamer just to get some fame aswell.

But i guess when you are a guy there isn't much to it.

Thrice Whíte

16-10-2012

one word: money

Perifear

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipz View Post
to be honest I'd sleep with/date any female progamer just to get some fame aswell.

But i guess when you are a guy there isn't much to it.
LOL

Perifear

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1teh View Post
one word: money
Yes I guess she can order some extra french fries at Mac Donalds now.

Oddone and all other progamers aren't rich, you stupid -.-

Except TPA ofcourse now, they have a whole bunch of mightey Ol' Goldey

TheKingSlay3r

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perifear View Post
Just because she disgusts them aswell and knows about the 'facts' that happended, doesn't mean she feels better to brag about 'her knowledge'.

This girl came up on the forums, left a comment her to state her opinion and might even inform others about it as alot of people might not know how many of these pro gamers have been as ****ty as these girls.

Why the **** do you hate ?
where do you see hate? i was making a joke dude you are being patetic you really need a gf or get a life no offense

Perifear

16-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSlay3r View Post
where you see hate? i was making a joke dude you are being patetic you really need a gf or get a life no offense
All of what you've said in this thread was either pointless or pure trashtalking.

Thanks bro, I'll take it into account. WTB gf and life

ThyLastPenguin

16-10-2012

This thread reminds me of the Stephano interview where Seltzer and Uncontrollable ( I think...Incontrols wife/gf) are sat stroking his hair...