How do I get a honor badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koning Jorrit

16-10-2012

My question is in the title: how exactly do those honor badges work which show up on your profile when you're doing well?

I got 7 friendly, 4 helpful, 28 teamwork and 13 honorable opponent and still I got nothing while I have seen players with a badge who had less honor than me. How come...? And no, I don't trade or something, I got my score from random opponent.

Spank Thru

16-10-2012

the only known badge is the honorable opponent, you need 25 for that.

the others no one knows, coz you eventually get honored by your premade friends and you lose the count on them

Optanium

16-10-2012

i have every honour badge but, honestly i have no idea what the number is. someone before said that if you don't keep being honoured you lose the badge, i guess no one really knows.

Spank Thru

16-10-2012

I guess its 10 for helpfull, 15 for friendly and 15 for team work.

HHDestiny

16-10-2012

I've got 24 for team work and still haven't got a badge, so it must be more complex than that or I just simply haven't reached the target number yet.

Spank Thru

16-10-2012

if you are getting honored by your premade friends it counts as 0 lo

Mundonator

16-10-2012

I got a honor badge/ribbon for teamwork, will check out how much honor I have and get back at ya. In a game atm.

I basically get honored multiple times every match so if that goes the same for you you prolly will get one too!

Lyhis

19-10-2012

I got my honorable opponent badge at 27. I have 48 teamwork but still no teamwork badge and I never play premade so Im also guessing when some people in every game honor everyone their votes mather less etc.

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2012

It's not just about the number. The system is pretty complex, and only Riot really knows how it works.

EnjoyLuck

19-10-2012

You must bribe rioters to get it.