DC hacking by "ur jv im varsity"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bręak

15-10-2012

I just played a ranked 5v5 and on the enemy team was a Kog'Maw named "ur jv im varsity" that started off by saying "Are you ready for this dc?" Then counted down from 5 and just a moment later, my screen says "attempting to reconnect." Then the guys laughs about it and asks if we want to see it again and he dc's everyone again then says he's gonna crash the client since his team started losing and sure enough shortly after my screen says attempting to reconnect and i waited awhile and when i noticed that it wasn't going to reconnect I exited league and restarted the client. When I restarted it it wouldn't let me reconnect to the game and said that it no longer exist. This is absolute bull**** and people should not be able to **** up the game just because they are losing and make the other players suffer. I seriously want some one to look into this. Please bump if you have had the same encounter with this summoner or someone who done the same thing.

mAnkey da jUnkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-10-2012

BUMP! btw riot doesn't care about that, only care about selling champs and skins!

CookieSith

16-10-2012

You should report this to support. It sounds like a serious problem.

Beberx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2013

Any updates on this from riot?

Cypherous

12-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeen View Post
Any updates on this from riot?
Its a 3 month old thread its dealt with

gLockzz

12-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherous View Post
Its a 3 month old thread its dealt with
are you sure its been dealt with?
since it seems like this guy strikes again

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ue_of_legends/

GLĂ–MINTEDETTAACC

13-01-2013

bump

GLĂ–MINTEDETTAACC

13-01-2013

I find it hilarious that Riot hasn't banned this guy OR fixed the exploit yet. It's been 6 months! You'd think that the company behind one of the most played f2p game would fix this after 6 months.. god

MatriUnyielding

13-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLÖMINTEDETTAACC View Post
I find it hilarious that Riot hasn't banned this guy OR fixed the exploit yet. It's been 6 months! You'd think that the company behind one of the most played f2p game would fix this after 6 months.. god
Never thought of that it's maybe a new exploit - if it's true. Everything can be faked.