Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DC hacking by "ur jv im varsity"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brêak

10-15-2012

I just played a ranked 5v5 and on the enemy team was a Kog'Maw named "ur jv im varsity" that started off by saying "Are you ready for this dc?" Then counted down from 5 and just a moment later, my screen says "attempting to reconnect." Then the guys laughs about it and asks if we want to see it again and he dc's everyone again then says he's gonna crash the client since his team started losing and sure enough shortly after my screen says attempting to reconnect and i waited awhile and when i noticed that it wasn't going to reconnect I exited league and restarted the client. When I restarted it it wouldn't let me reconnect to the game and said that it no longer exist. This is absolute bull**** and people should not be able to **** up the game just because they are losing and make the other players suffer. I seriously want some one to look into this. Please bump if you have had the same encounter with this summoner or someone who done the same thing.

Best Hater EUW

Recruiter

10-15-2012

BUMP! btw riot doesn't care about that, only care about selling champs and skins!

CookieSith

10-15-2012

You should report this to support. It sounds like a serious problem.

Beberx

01-11-2013

Any updates on this from riot?

Cypherous

01-11-2013

Quote:
Astraeen:
Any updates on this from riot?

Its a 3 month old thread its dealt with

gLockzz

01-11-2013

Quote:
Cypherous:
Its a 3 month old thread its dealt with

are you sure its been dealt with?
since it seems like this guy strikes again

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/16d7rq/hacked_ranked_game_in_league_of_legends/

GLÖMINTEDETTAACC

01-12-2013

bump

GLÖMINTEDETTAACC

01-12-2013

I find it hilarious that Riot hasn't banned this guy OR fixed the exploit yet. It's been 6 months! You'd think that the company behind one of the most played f2p game would fix this after 6 months.. god

MatriUnyielding

01-12-2013

Quote:
GLÖMINTEDETTAACC:
I find it hilarious that Riot hasn't banned this guy OR fixed the exploit yet. It's been 6 months! You'd think that the company behind one of the most played f2p game would fix this after 6 months.. god

Never thought of that it's maybe a new exploit - if it's true. Everything can be faked.