Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Honor System] Reaching the ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xampy

10-15-2012

Hi there guys!
I want to give my feedback to this new system Riot added ingame.
I know that they are working more and more on this system but I want to say some words to improve this system.

The honor ribbon/medal.
When you earn a ribbon, it will have only a colour, Red/blue/green/yellow, it's ok.
But when you oficially earn a ribbon you are not able to change them, I mean if you reached as first the yellow ribbon you cant change it... It should let you change the ribbon.
Or atleast, a chance to have the 1/2/3/4 ribbons at same time if you earned them.

PerKiller

10-15-2012

..you can only have ONE? wtf.. -.- That's lame..take my honorable opponent ribbon away then! :-(

Bawbasaurus Rex

10-15-2012

Quote:
Xampy:
Hi there guys!
I want to give my feedback to this new system Riot added ingame.
I know that they are working more and more on this system but I want to say some words to improve this system.

The honor ribbon/medal.
When you earn a ribbon, it will have only a colour, Red/blue/green/yellow, it's ok.
But when you oficially earn a ribbon you are not able to change them, I mean if you reached as first the yellow ribbon you cant change it... It should let you change the ribbon.
Or atleast, a chance to have the 1/2/3/4 ribbons at same time if you earned them.

Actually, if thats true you should be able to get a new ribbon by getting punished by the tribunal

You will lose all your honor points and probably your ribbon, so wouldn't you get a fresh start that way, in theory?

alexstraz

10-27-2012

I hope they will change that, i would like to have many ribbons at the same time D=
Why not put a ribbon in each corner of your pick during loading ? It has 4 ribbons and 4 corners :O

SnuspusEn

10-27-2012

I got the red 1, but I dont have it on loading screens etc?
Why?

Sniekie

10-27-2012

Quote:
SnuspusEn:
I got the red 1, but I dont have it on loading screens etc?
Why?

You might have lost it.

šnaKë1337

10-27-2012

Well i have 0 in all the things, yesterday i had over 80 in all of them. and over 100 in honorable and teamwork, but i dont care if i have honor or 0.. im just glad dat i can play and people honor me i love u all