[Honor System] Reaching the ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xampy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-10-2012

Hi there guys!
I want to give my feedback to this new system Riot added ingame.
I know that they are working more and more on this system but I want to say some words to improve this system.

The honor ribbon/medal.
When you earn a ribbon, it will have only a colour, Red/blue/green/yellow, it's ok.
But when you oficially earn a ribbon you are not able to change them, I mean if you reached as first the yellow ribbon you cant change it... It should let you change the ribbon.
Or atleast, a chance to have the 1/2/3/4 ribbons at same time if you earned them.

PerKiller

15-10-2012

..you can only have ONE? wtf.. -.- That's lame..take my honorable opponent ribbon away then! :-(

Bawbasaurus

15-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xampy View Post
Hi there guys!
I want to give my feedback to this new system Riot added ingame.
I know that they are working more and more on this system but I want to say some words to improve this system.

The honor ribbon/medal.
When you earn a ribbon, it will have only a colour, Red/blue/green/yellow, it's ok.
But when you oficially earn a ribbon you are not able to change them, I mean if you reached as first the yellow ribbon you cant change it... It should let you change the ribbon.
Or atleast, a chance to have the 1/2/3/4 ribbons at same time if you earned them.
Actually, if thats true you should be able to get a new ribbon by getting punished by the tribunal

You will lose all your honor points and probably your ribbon, so wouldn't you get a fresh start that way, in theory?

alexstraz

27-10-2012

I hope they will change that, i would like to have many ribbons at the same time D=
Why not put a ribbon in each corner of your pick during loading ? It has 4 ribbons and 4 corners :O

SnuspusEn

27-10-2012

I got the red 1, but I dont have it on loading screens etc?
Why?

Sniekie

27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuspusEn View Post
I got the red 1, but I dont have it on loading screens etc?
Why?
You might have lost it.

šnaKë1337

28-10-2012

Well i have 0 in all the things, yesterday i had over 80 in all of them. and over 100 in honorable and teamwork, but i dont care if i have honor or 0.. im just glad dat i can play and people honor me i love u all