More Refund Credits?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidLame

13-10-2012

Do you want more Refund points, like 3 new refund points?
~disscus.

waldfrosch

13-10-2012

why? refunds should be very rare occasions. I don't even think the 3 free refunds you already get are necessary.
maybe think about what you want before buying it?

MidLame

13-10-2012

Well, there are 100+ champs, i think 3 refunds is not enough...

Kicha

13-10-2012

like 100 champs, every champ got about 3-4 skin. Yeah maybe 3x refund is not enough, i would do, at least 5x refund points, just my opinion.

Skyaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-10-2012

3 is enough

TooHornyHorny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-10-2012

u dont need refunds if u dont waste ur ip/rp on things ur not sure if u want it

MidLame

13-10-2012

well look at all the skins, champs i mean i\3 is really not enough and skins i mean skins on the picture are not really looking in game..

Skyaz

13-10-2012

It's enough, what about us players from 2010 that never got things refunded back then, when if u bought a champ or runes u had to stick with them forever?

Players want too much from riot day by day. 3 is enough, if after 3 refunds u're still unsatisfied with your choices then I don't wanna know when you buy things irl

waldfrosch

13-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xProSummonx View Post
well look at all the skins, champs i mean i\3 is really not enough and skins i mean skins on the picture are not really looking in game..
Don't by the skin, because you like the splashart! Watch at least a skin preview on youtube... This is no excuse for more refunds.

sirDarts

13-10-2012

3 are more than enough. Even with just 3, Riot is losing money. Be glad they even did something like this, as they have no obligation to make any refund system. They did this out of their own good will, they are losing money because of it, they don't gain anything from it. So stop QQ, you spoiled brat.