Why is karma rarely used?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gc1

10-10-2012

i would like to know why there are champions that are completly forgotten and unused ( in ranked )

TheNuclearDuck

10-10-2012

There is no real reason except the fact that some Champions are more common/played than others. If we take karma for an example, she is rarely ever played, not even in normal games. My guess is that almost every summoner, choose to play Champions which they are comfortable about or is seing played alot and have an idea about this specific championīs abilities.

fiiif

10-10-2012

People play what the pro's play in general, She is not played by pro's thus she is considered "un-viable", even though any pro would say everything is viable in solo queue.

For high level play she is rarely used I think, due to how her ulti works.

Mould

10-10-2012

I watched a karma dominate a katarina at .... 1200 elo

fiiif

10-10-2012

@Cash, thats not surprising at all tbh. Karma can do an insane burst to anyone in melee ranged. Her shield, not only blocks a large amount of damage, but also deals a large amount of damage. Her Link will make it harder for Kata to get out if sumpo is on CD and her healing wave does a decent amount of damage, but has a short range. Ofc range does not matter when your fighting in melee. All and all karma sounds like a counter to kata for me. And ofc its 1.2k elo, it doesn't mean anything.

SekkiShin

11-10-2012

Karma is high skill champ wo hard cc. She is rly good in mid but ppl preffer different kind of heroes there. She is also rly good support but she shines late game and ppl preffer early game supports. And one of her biggest issues is mana early game. She is so mana hungry that I sometimes usually take clarity over exhaust so I can play agresive early. Most of ppl do not understand that and think I am trolling. She has 2 defensive spells so she can get by wo exhaust.

v1rtue

11-10-2012

Karma is decent champion, but she has a high skillcap and is not that rewarding when played well. That leads to people mastering other champions instead. Still, if someone took the time to master Karma mid, I think they could do pretty strong with it, as people don't know how to play against it.

Nico101

11-10-2012

Will you believe me if I tell you I never have seen a Karma in my or the opposing team EVER? I have no idea what abilities she has & what she looks like ingame.

Dat Was My Pepee

12-10-2012

her passive is op + her shield doin AOE damage and the heal gives u a good sustain in the lane i dunno why guys doesnt play karma mid!!! or support

Sheriff says Hi

Master Recruiter

12-10-2012

I play karma mid for fun sometimes lol