How do i Get fast IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnorhundenLuwl

09-10-2012

Hi i Just wondered if someone can give me some tips on how to get Ip Fast Becuse i am having alooot of trouble to get ip Fast

Pekky

09-10-2012

buy ip boosts

Sugah Daddy

10-10-2012

PvP all day long ^_^

HybridxAngel

10-10-2012

If you know how 2 play dominion ill say dominion
Itz also based on your summoner level
Im lvl 30 i have 375 dominion wins i get per lost 75 + Ip on a 17-20minutes game
A win is like 80-99 sometimes 100-116 depenss on ur timr ingame
75+ Ip per 20minutes is not bad

LaoHu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Play the game.
Don't treat it as "Getting fast IP"

Treat it as. "Let's win every game "

KindaMehRiven

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Oš View Post
Play the game.
Don't treat it as "Getting fast IP"

Treat it as. "Let's win every game "
Hehe, nice addition.

You could always wait for the next server split which luckily happens in your semester break, so you get a two week double IP ultra bonus. Hah, the good ol' times...

Speaking of a bonus: We get a 48 hour bonus a week after the finals (I think), so that's a good opportunity.

In general: Use your First Win of the Day bonus everyday. It's a fixed value, so you can get it also from the usually shorter (and less IP rewarding) Coop vs. AI games.
This queue will also have decreasing IP values the more games you play in a row (or per day, I don't know exactly), but spamming 2 or 3 quick 20 minute games if you are short on time should be worth the effort.

And of course there are also the boosts. If you have the time and motivation to spend a day of your weekend with a LoL marathon, get a 1 day boost for 290 RP.

Naxxistrasza

11-10-2012

i find Dominion to be the best for farming IP. get good at Dominion if you wanna farm efficiently.

Simplexible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

3v3 map, play to win, or try ur hardest to get refferals, you get 250 IP each 5 lvl ups your referrals get.

Itachi Akatsuki

11-10-2012

Dominion, carry them hard = fastest IP.

Way of Darkness

13-10-2012

Buy RP. Especially efficient for 6.3k heroes. It doesn't cost that much RL money, though. I think it is very often better to spend 5 € then saving IP for two weeks while being frustrated in order to buy the next "OP rengar" new champ.