Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can't log on LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dealerr

06-18-2010

I can't get in to lol :S
I type in my username and password as always but it says its "Invalid username/password combination."
Can someone tell me what the problem is ?
I've changed the username and the password but still can't go on.
I played a game, restarted the client and couldn't get in again
Help!
And im using XP as system..

Qu3r0X

06-21-2010

i have some kind of a problem thats really close to this one. When i log in i get the same error while entering account name and pass, but when i tried to log in at LoL homepage iit seems like my account has been deleted. if thats the case, why? did i do something "illegal"?

Has anyone else been having the same problem as i have?

Monkbini

06-21-2010

This is not after a reinstall of the game? and maybe installig the wrong client?

Hwa Rang ITF

03-03-2011

I have the same problem,i get the message "invalid username ....." from my pc I can't log in, but my friend from his pc can!!!!

Billmorf

03-03-2011

i got same fuking problem

Acer Xaxus

03-03-2011

Same problem here...

llLEOll

03-04-2011

same problema here...cant solve it -.-

happend after last update...

Yortimel

03-05-2011

Maybe you created an account for the wrong server, for example: you created a NA account while living in EU.
If that's the problem you simply have to create a new account on the right server.

SirRFI

Senior Wrenchman

03-05-2011

Looks like author of this thread fixed this issue somehow. I can see he/she played some matches today.

There may be many reasons for this problem. Can You guys tell me what is wrote in lol.properties file located in League of Legends\air folder?

____

Quote:
Yortimel:
Maybe you created an account for the wrong server, for example: you created a NA account while living in EU.
If that's the problem you simply have to create a new account on the right server.

They have rather download wrong client instead of creating account in wrong server. I have heard game client has modified to NA for some people after patch. That is why I ask for lol.properties details.

X3pti0n

03-05-2011

it says

host=prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
xmpp_server_url=chat.eu.lol.riotgames.com
lq_uri=https://lq.eu.lol.riotgames.com/login-queue/rest/queue

i've been having this problem for a few weeks now and didn't get anny support.
hope this will help to solve it.