I can't log on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dealerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-06-2010

I can't get in to lol :S
I type in my username and password as always but it says its "Invalid username/password combination."
Can someone tell me what the problem is ?
I've changed the username and the password but still can't go on.
I played a game, restarted the client and couldn't get in again
Help!
And im using XP as system..

Qu3r0X

21-06-2010

i have some kind of a problem thats really close to this one. When i log in i get the same error while entering account name and pass, but when i tried to log in at LoL homepage iit seems like my account has been deleted. if thats the case, why? did i do something "illegal"?

Has anyone else been having the same problem as i have?

Monkbini

22-06-2010

This is not after a reinstall of the game? and maybe installig the wrong client?

Hwa Rang ITF

03-03-2011

I have the same problem,i get the message "invalid username ....." from my pc I can't log in, but my friend from his pc can!!!!

Billmorf

03-03-2011

i got same fuking problem

Acer Xaxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Same problem here...

llLEOll

05-03-2011

same problema here...cant solve it -.-

happend after last update...

Yortimel

05-03-2011

Maybe you created an account for the wrong server, for example: you created a NA account while living in EU.
If that's the problem you simply have to create a new account on the right server.

SirRFI

Senior Wrenchman

05-03-2011

Looks like author of this thread fixed this issue somehow. I can see he/she played some matches today.

There may be many reasons for this problem. Can You guys tell me what is wrote in lol.properties file located in League of Legends\air folder?

____

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yortimel View Post
Maybe you created an account for the wrong server, for example: you created a NA account while living in EU.
If that's the problem you simply have to create a new account on the right server.
They have rather download wrong client instead of creating account in wrong server. I have heard game client has modified to NA for some people after patch. That is why I ask for lol.properties details.

X3pti0n

05-03-2011

it says

host=prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
xmpp_server_url=chat.eu.lol.riotgames.com
lq_uri=https://lq.eu.lol.riotgames.com/login-queue/rest/queue

i've been having this problem for a few weeks now and didn't get anny support.
hope this will help to solve it.