When does one get honorable opponent medal in champ select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flexicon

08-10-2012

^ Titel + Is at an amount of " honorable opponent" credits?

CrownedDevil

08-10-2012

when you gave enough bj
cause that is what a lot of people do who only aim for the medals -.-
i stay polite and dont try to act as extrem friendly as a lot of poeple do at the moment, it just seems a little bit false...
big fan of the honor system anyway, made the game better

PrzemoKidd

08-10-2012

i keep raging in game anyway when I got reason to...Ppl just wants those points so badly,they type at the end of the game "honor u all guys" expecting that I give the points back lololo ofc I not gonna give it if the guy doesnt deserves it

Flexicon

08-10-2012

So fun and all the you want to share your opinion. But no one answered my question. When do you get it?

Gawhain

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrzemoKidd View Post
i keep raging in game anyway when I got reason to...Ppl just wants those points so badly,they type at the end of the game "honor u all guys" expecting that I give the points back lololo ofc I not gonna give it if the guy doesnt deserves it
^
|

this .

And to your Question , i dont know when you get the medals because i don't care ?!

PropJoe

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownedDevil View Post
when you gave enough bj
cause that is what a lot of people do who only aim for the medals -.-
i stay polite and dont try to act as extrem friendly as a lot of poeple do at the moment, it just seems a little bit false...
big fan of the honor system anyway, made the game better
What did your opinion on the honor system have to do with this thread?

Anyway, Irelia is the best top atm, if you can play her well.
Mid id say Karthus is the best.

Donimbatron

08-10-2012

Got one @ 24

bOoBs N sOaP xP

08-10-2012

Quote:
^ Titel + Is at an amount of " honorable opponent" credits?
First, the amount of times you got honored is different from your Honor ratio (which is hidden).
It's based on a per-game ratio. It's not a constant number. If you are honored (fake figures) 20 times out of 100 games, then you're really unlikely to get it. Though if you get honored 20 times out of 3 games, you're likely to get it.
It also depends on the Honor ratio people honoring you have. If they have a bad ratio, this will give you less Honor than if they have a high ratio. So basically you could reach this medal by being honored by (fake figures) 3 high Honor ratio as you could reach it by being honored by 100 low Honor ratio guys.
In the end, you reach the medal when you reach a certain Honor ratio (and not a certain amount of times you got honored).

Quote:
Got one @ 24
24 in the same category ?