How many honor points on Honorable Opponent do we need for a banner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nourishment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

^title.

Thanks to Zahand for explaining it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahand View Post
It all depends, there is no special amount of points that you have to get.

If you get honor from people that give honor to everyone they see, then their honor is less worth. However if you get honor from someone that rareley gives honor than their honor is much more worth. And getting honor from premades has almost no value (Lyte said something about that.). So its not a specific amount that you need to have, but rather a hidden value that you get from every honor. And depending on the enemy the honor value can vary from being worthless to gold.

- Zahand

Dripsnis

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourishment View Post
^title.
Think there wont be an answer just because its tottaly random accoarding to random sources but I already have it so Im happy

Nourishment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Dripsnis View Post
Think there wont be an answer just because its tottaly random accoarding to random sources but I already have it so Im happy
How many points do you have?

The Big Flower

07-10-2012

It depends on who gives you honor ( how many honor points he normally gives out to opponents) and if he's a premade friend or not.

I know a premade friend who has traded over 80 points and has no banner cuz of that.

SePhreS

10-10-2012

hmm i have 31 teamwork and 17 honorable opponent, still no badge for me 8( and no the teamwork marks arent from friends...

nickA12

16-10-2012

got my honorable opponent at 25 :P

Zibo

17-10-2012

i recived the message that i got it but i cant see it... ehum, can you see yours?

FadeInMotion

17-10-2012

I got the yellow and the green ones both with around 15 in the particular category.those points were all given by randoms though.

Nourishment

17-10-2012

Got honorable opponent at 30,still no team work even tho I have 60 there XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibo View Post
i recived the message that i got it but i cant see it... ehum, can you see yours?
I cannot see mine,but the enemies can.