Okay, jungle lux in ranked. Wat do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-10-2012

Get in ranked queue, jungle lux dude appers! "I jungle he says". Now what the hell am i supposed to do? Play the game and (probably) lose elo or leave and wait 30 minutes because a dumb kid wants to trollpick and spoil 4 other people's game? I guess it isn't even a report reason playing an ap carry as a jungler...

EDIT: As I thought, playing the game lux failed hard, started feeding intentionally and then went afk. We just let enemies push and win in 12 minutes.

wikileaks

06-10-2012

No,it isn't.

And for all you know,the enemy team might have a troll/rager/afker as well,so it's technically a potential 4v4(in your mind,in mine jungle lux has more CC than a shyvana,so it could work).
Play on,imo.

sirDarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I have seen Jungle Lux... It actually does work, she has 2 cc with great range, a really good execute/steal skill. A shield to survive better in jungle.
Dunno why you hatin' on uncommon picks...

Nameless Voice

06-10-2012

Pretty much everyone can jungle these days. Any champion who can manage to roughly keep up in levels, has good utility (read: CC) for ganks, and can live on fairly little gold (since the jungle is always gold-starved) can be a decent jungler.
Sure, AP champions are generally very slow junglers at the start, but they can still be very strong if they get a chance to make good ganks and get a bit of gold.

Lux has a double snare, a slow, and a long-ranged ult which she can use to assist from in the jungle. Hardly the worst jungle pick ever.

Owl Raider

06-10-2012

Look at the enemy team composition. If it's reasonable dodge, if not either dodge or risk playing it out.
/thread

nikkaplz

06-10-2012

Nothing wrong with playing an ap carry as jungler. There's several ap champions that are really good at jungling. However I can't imagine lux jungle to be strong, but if someone wants to play it, let him. If he feeds intentionally, report him for that. If he plays bad, report him for unskilled. You never seen lux jungle before, but I could imagine it working if she got a good start.

Daleo

06-10-2012

You havn't seen my pro Annie jungle of course. (No joke. It works.)

Uniform764

06-10-2012

I'm going to try this. It's either going to be hideously bad, or awesome.

Oh the advantages of playing with four friends

sirDarts

06-10-2012

*most of the replies agree*
*still get downvoted*

Interesting.

But yeah, anything can jungle, I have seen Snoopeh play even Ashe and Vayne jungle...
And let's not get started on Karthus jungle, that stuff is CRAZY in solo queue. So much for "AP carries can't jungle"...

Uniform764

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirDarts View Post
And let's not get started on Karthus jungle, that stuff is CRAZY in solo queue.
I miss red buff proccing on spells