Honor and Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crod

06-10-2012

I really like the honor system, I see alot of improved attitude ingame
Now i was wondering where i could see the ribbons i earned in my summoner profile.
I already can see them ingame i know that. But is it possible to see them without going ingame?

Sorthan

06-10-2012

I agree, ingame activity has been much better lately!

How do you even get the ribbons? Are there something like, 100 honor points needed?

I Noscoped JFK

08-10-2012

I kind a disagree...Yes ofcourse its nice with that feature but...

There is about 70% whiners, who blame all other for bad game, feeding and more...

now there is 10% whiners, 60% ass-kissers and the real "Honor" players - 30%...the 30% is awesome - they have done it all the way trough the game even without the "honor" feature..

So that you say Sorthan "ingame activity has been much better lately" - thats because 70% whiners is down to 10% now..with 60% ass kissers

TheDarkTongo

08-10-2012

I totally agree with LeGodly, "honor plz" is something i'm seeing too much lately. However, personally, I prefer ass-kissers to whiners, so I'll be fine with that.

Sagezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkTongo View Post
I totally agree with LeGodly, "honor plz" is something i'm seeing too much lately. However, personally, I prefer ass-kissers to whiners, so I'll be fine with that.
Is 37 teamwork honor too low for a badge? Because I've seen people with less honor but with honorable opponent badges etc.

Bawbasaurus Rex

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagezu View Post
Is 37 teamwork honor too low for a badge? Because I've seen people with less honor but with honorable opponent badges etc.
I read somewhere on NA that you need to be " a constantly honorable player to be rewarded with a ribbon." and that you can/will lose the ribbon if you do not continue to be a honorable player.

What it actually means is up to the reader to tell xD

HeavyTank

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawbasaurus View Post
I read somewhere on NA that you need to be " a constantly honorable player to be rewarded with a ribbon." and that you can/will lose the ribbon if you do not continue to be a honorable player.

What it actually means is up to the reader to tell xD
That's kinda lame actually...sometimes your teammates just won't give you honor because they're bored, not because you didn't earn it..

Sagezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyTank View Post
That's kinda lame actually...sometimes your teammates just won't give you honor because they're bored, not because you didn't earn it..
Y it can't be like that o0

uberbacon

08-10-2012

So my guess is that the ribbons are based on number of games played since honor was introduced? As it can disappear if you start getting less honor..

By the way, that little ribbon really helps in ranked games. People ask me "what is that?" and I tell them it basically means I don't flame, which has been a really appreciated badge so far

Think I had a total of 25-30 honor when I received it.

Thief of Light

08-10-2012

The thing is, I'd rather have the whiners kissing each others asses because it keeps them from arguing. I can not count the number of times I've lost a game because my team wont stop bickering. I can't count the number of times someone has gone afk or started feeding because someone was an ass to them.

Even if its a bunch of fakey fake compliments, its better than losing because bot said "/all GG top feed" after top gives first blood.